Chapter 45: Plan

A/N: May be a SPOILER if you haven’t watched all of season three….be WARNED. Kind a spoiler for story too if you read on….:

Most of this chapter doesn’t relate to the show but the Elena’s blood to make hybrids part does the other parts do not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I let out a long sigh, I had gotten nowhere with figuring out how to make Klaus’s hybrids succeed. No witch was going to help me and no person in their right mind would take a chance at becoming a hybrid and anyways all werewolf’s in Mystic Falls were either dead or not transformed.

   Stefan was thankfully not at home today he decided to take up bugging Elena at school instead of me. I felt super bad for Elena but not as bad as I usually would because he was out of my hair. I also felt bad for Ric because he had to deal with the “new” Stefan also.

     I let another long sigh and started working on a way to figure out how to make Klaus’s hybrids. I HATED helping him but it was the only way to keep Damon alive so I would do anything.

  “Aria please if you were family you would help!” I yelled in frustration.

  “Hush child…there is a way to make his hybrids succeed.” Aria hesitated appearing in front of me.

  “Don’t tell her!” Rose chimed in appearing next to Aria.

  “She is family! She can’t lose anymore because of YOUR ancestors mistakes.” Aria growled facing Rose who looked taken aback but easily recovered and sighed.

   “Fine but I’m not helping deal with the consequences.”  Rose hissed then disappeared.

     “What do you mean it’s her ancestors fault?” I asked.

    “This curse is.” Aria sighed, “Tell Klaus to feed his stupid hybrids Elena’s blood and there you go you have hybrids. Be warned though Catrina the consequences may be grave.”

    “I can bargain with the devil.” I told her then she disappeared, “Thank you Aria.”

     I picked up my phone and scrolled down to Klaus’s number, it rang and he finally answered.

    “Hello?” Klaus answered.

    “I know how to make your hybrids.” I said in a sing-song voice.

   “How?” Klaus asked in an all too excited voice.

   “Let me take Stefan’s compulsion off to break Damon and I apart and leave us alone and I’ll tell you.”

  I heard Klaus hiss, “Fine.”

 “Give me your word.”

  “You have my word little hybrid.” Klaus hissed.

 “Feed your hybrids Elena’s blood and you’ll succeed.” I sighed rubbing my temples.

 “Thank you. I’ll be in Mystic Falls by nightfall.” Klaus told me then the line went dead.

  I quickly dialed Damon’s number, “Hello?” He answered.

  “We need Elena’s blood now.” I told Damon.

  “Why?” Damon asked.

  “Klaus needs it and he’ll leave us alone if we give it to him.” I answered.

  “Elena won’t be too up to this.”

  “That’s why we’re getting Stefan’s help. I get to take his compulsion off. Well at least to break us apart.” I said quickly.

    “Cat. . . “

    “Damon if we don’t. You. Die.” I said slowly.

    “Fine.” Damon sighed, “I’ll be home soon.”

   “Bye Damon, I love you.’ I told him.

    “I love you too Cat.” Damon said then hung up.

2 hours later

Damon was now home and we were waiting for Stefan to get home from school.

 “Hello brother.” Stefan said once Damon confronted him, I came over next to Damon.

  “You will not try to break us apart anymore.” I compelled and something snapped in Stefan.

 “Thank goodness.” Stefan smiled.

  I smirked at him, “You’re still human-less sided ass though.”

  “Stefan just shrugged, “Whatever.”

  “We need your help to get Elena’s blood or Klaus will do it.” I told him and he frowned then smirked.

   “Why do I care?”

   “I’ll compel you if you don’t.” I hissed, “And it’s for your master.”

   “Fine.” Stefan spat.