Chapter 51

Right after Klaus kissed me I plunged my hand into his chest and ripped out his heart. A look of shock crossed his face then he shriveled up and died. I looked down at the body and then the two hybrids who I stopped with my powers then Damon and Elijah came over and ripped their hearts out.

"That was fun." Damon said sarcastically.

"Indeed." I said with just as much sarcasm.

"Your talking to me now?" Damon smirked walking over.

"Not even close." I growled.

"Lets take the bodies and dump them in the water..." Elijah started.

"Then go home and party." I smiled.

"Exactly." Elijah smiled.

"You're going to party over your brothers death?" I asked.

"I hated him." Elijah shrugged.

5 hours later

I was planning a party that was just a party to other people but to our group it was a Klaus was dead celebration. I smiled at that fact and kept walking down the hall of the boarding house. The party was in a few hours and I was trying to find something to wear.

"Hey Cat what's up with you and Damon?" Lexi asked behind me.

"We're fighting." I answered.

"Why?" Lexi asked.

For some reason with that I just broke, and I lowered my voice, "He said, ""Why did I ask you to marry me anyways?""

"WHAT?!" Lexi screamed making Stefan peak his head out his door.

"Stefan..."

"No he needs to hear this." Lexi said, "He was wondering why he even asked Cat to marry her."

"WHAT?!" Stefan yelled.

"Shut up Lexi!" I yelled, "He was drunk."

"Thats no excuse!" Lexi yelled back.

"Still...Stefan help me."

"Well Damom does say things when he's drunk and so do you Cat. He feels bad which is weird for him." Stefan answered.

"See I still love him." I told them.

"Then get married." They both yelled.

"Stefan your freaking me out," I sighed shaking my head laughing a bit, "and I can't. He hurt me, I'm hesitant, I hate getting hurt."

"Cat you can't be scared forever." Lexi sighed.

"I won't be, I just need some time." I answered then heard Damon return home, I mouthed "Go" to Lexi and Stefan and they left.

"Hey Cat...." I didn't look at Damom or hear the rest of it I just walked into my room and slammed the door and started crying.

"Cat open up!" Damon yelled through the door.

"You hurt me!" I yelled back.

"Please..." After that I put an air bubble up around my room for I didn't have to listen to him.

Party time

I was beyond wasted and for once I was happy. I was dancing on the coffee table getting locks from about everyone but the guy I was dancing with. Alaric was here also and pretty drunk and surprisingly so was Elijah which I was laughing at right now. One second I was on the table then I fell off on my butt. I started laughing so hard. Then I was picked up and dragged upstairs.

"What the hell?" I asked the person and turned into Damon.

"I love you!" Damon told me then kissed me hard.

I kissed him back, "I love you too."

The next morning

I woke up in Damon's arms and in his bed I gasped and quickly jumped out of bed waking Damon up.

"I...no." I gasped.

"Cat I love you."

"Damon I..." Damon got up at vampire speed and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Fine Damon I love you but I can't take getting hurt."

"I know but I was so worried about you and I don't know." Damon told me looking down

"Fine Damon this is your last chance." I told him kissing him.

"I'll make not of that."

We stayed in bed most of the day and Damon had given back his ring. I agreed to marry him again and I realized that I would get hurt but I had to live with it.

---------------

A/N: I know short and sappy. Sorry guys the chapters well get better soon promise.