Chapter 33: Unexpected

Chapter 33

     It had been about a week since Bonnie had “died”, Stefan was still mad at me. Elena was starting to lighten up though. Unlike Stefan he understood that Bonnie had to die in Klaus’s eyes for this to work because I couldn’t be the witch to help or Klaus would just stab me with a dagger. The sacrifice was scheduled for a week from now. Klaus was ignoring Elijah and Rebekah’s warnings about the original witch being a manipulative bitch and hating Klaus. I on the other hand kept my mouth shut with the whole matter.

    “Keep away from her Stefan.” I heard Damon growl downstairs, “Cat is mine, you have Elena.”

     I sighed ever since the dance Damon has noticed the looks Stefan has been giving me. I honestly was conflicted with the whole matter. I loved Damon though but did I have feelings for Stefan? I growled irritably. Then I heard a big bang downstairs and rushed down there to see Stefan and Damon fighting, over me.

     I concentrated on them then put my hands together and quickly separated them making Stefan and Damon fly apart. They just went at each other again, “STOP!”

    They both stopped and then looked at me embarrassed, “STEFAN YOU ARE AN IDIOT! YOU HAVE ELENA!” I yelled, “I have half a mind to tell her.” I hissed.

     “Tell me what?” Elena said walking in the door slamming it behind her, I winced and Stefan looked terrified. I growled irritably and Damon came behind me putting his arms around my waist.

    “Umm….”

    “What Cat is trying to say is Stefan has a crush on her.” Damon hissed, I could tell he was pissed and feeling very protective of me, “We were just fighting about it, Cat here wants nothing to do with him.

    “Stefan is this true?” Elena asked tears welling up in her eyes.

   “Let me explain Elena.” Stefan said taking a step toward her but Elena took a step backward away from him, “Elena I love you. I guess I’m getting back at Damon for trying to steal you away from me before Catrina came along.”

     “Bull shit.” I mumbled under my breath making Damon laugh a bit, Stefan was acting weird though. Ever since he had human blood, I groaned. The idiot was on human blood. “You idiot Stefan, you’re on human blood.” I growled.

    Elena gasped and Damon growled at him, “You haven’t been hunting at all.” Damon commented, “And you don’t reek of bunny either.”

    “Stefan, is it true?” Elena asked.

    Stefan looked away from her and down at the ground, I saw the hurt flash through Elena’s features again. I hissed irritably and tackled Stefan to the ground, then I snapped his neck. He would be fine but Stefan on blood is bad

    “CATRINA!” Elena shrieked.

     “It had to be done, Stefan on human blood when Klaus is around and looking for a minion is not good.” I told her picking Stefan up and headed toward the basement. Once I was down there, I dropped Stefan in and grabbed a rope and tied his hands up then I put gloves on and rub vervain on them.  “No one can get in the way of this Elena; if Klaus lives we all die.”

    I closed the dungeon door and locked it, “But..”

    “No buts about it Elena we are one week away from the full moon, I can’t risk anything.” I hissed, “Damon watch Stefan; don’t let Elena let him out use whatever means necessary.”

    “Where are you going?” Damon asked.

    “To put my plan in action.” I answered simply then ran upstairs grabbing the two daggers under the floor board. I then sighed, I hated what I had to do.

     I called Elijah and waited, “Hello?” Elijah answered.

     “Hey its Cat can you meet in the woods near fells church?” I asked,

     “Of course what is about?” Elijah asked.

     “I’ll tell you when I get there.” I told him then hung up, I went downstairs and grabbed Stefan’s car keys then drove toward the cemetery and parked the car.  I ran into the woods Elijah was there.

     “Hey Elijah.” I smiled then walked over to him giving him a hug then stabbing him in the back with dagger. I felt him dry up and fall to the ground. I picked up the body and ran to my car putting him in. I regretted doing it but it had to be done.

    Then I called Rebekah, this one would be harder.

   “Hello Catrina.” Klaus answered icily, “I just got some disturbing news from Rebekah. You’re plotting to kill me.”

    “Bek told you?!” I gasped.

    “No love, I forced it out of her.” Klaus assured me and I sighed then gasped again.

    “You tortured your own sister?”

   “I get what I need. I bit her, werewolf bites hurt you know.” Klaus told me, “Had to figure out how she knew I killed our mother.”

   “You bastard.” I hissed, “Well Elijah won’t be any help to you I took him down.”

    “Well he actually plotting against me too saved me some work.” Klaus snickered and I hissed then hung up and ran to my car and took the dagger out of Elijah’s chest and slammed the trunk knowing it take a while. I got in the car and sped away toward the boarding house. I picked Elijah’s body up and carried him inside.

    “Damon we have a problem!” I yelled, dumping Elijah on the couch.

    “What the hell happened to him?” Damon asked then ran over to me when he saw the worried look on my face, “What happened?”

     “I killed Elijah and then was going to kill Rebekah but Klaus got to her and he knows I’m after him!” I yelled and started pacing then Elijah gasped awake.

    “Sorry Elijah thought you wanted Klaus alive.” I told him hurriedly.

    “Its fine…I think.” Elijah told me, “Wait your plotting against Klaus! That is too dangerous.”

   “He just figured out too.” I told him frowning, Elijah’s eyes widened. At this point in time I was glad Elijah could NEVER get mad at me.

     “That’s not good.”

     “Thanks for the obvious.” I hissed, I started pacing again I wanted to rip Klaus’s head off. Because of him I was scared for my life, Damon’s, Stefan’s, Elena’s, and everyone else’s. I let out another hiss. Then door opened and Rebekah appeared.

    “Bek!” I yelled then ran over and hugged her.

   “You’re okay.” I smiled.

   “No..” Bek sobbed, “None of us are. Klaus is coming after us. He’ll kill us all.”

   My eyes widened, “Bek your going to hate me for this but were going to have to wake Michael to save our sorry butts.”

   “What?!” Bek exclaimed, “NO!”

   “We have to.”

   “Who is Michael?” Damon asked.

   “Our father.” Elijah and Rebekah said together.