Deep confessions

It was the end of the day and Sousuke had just texted the directions to his apartment.

Sousuke pov:

Sousuke sighed as he walked home still mentally preparing himself for the confession he was about to make " Ah fuck what am I getting myself into " Sousuke said running his fingers through his hair. As he got closer to his apartment he was surprised at what he saw.

Makoto's pov:

Since Makoto was very happy he had gotten asked to come over he had gotten there earlier than Sousuke. " Hello Sousuke" Makoto said with a soft smile. On his face.

Sousuke Chuckled at Makoto's outfit he was wearing a faded gray shirt with big black letters saying " I'm a gamer" with a game controller and black skinny jeans. " Hello Makoto you're early" Makoto blushed a light shade of pink

" Y-yeah I know " Makoto said clearly embarrassed of what Sousuke said .

So you coming inside or what Sousuke said gesturing to come in with his head.

When Makoto was inside he immediately sat down on a black leather couch it was suprisingly comfortable as Makoto sunk in the chair . Sousuke went in the back to his room so he could change from his school clothes to a black t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans .

" So lets get straight to the point " Sousuke said walking into the living room with Makoto staring into Makoto's beautiful emerald eyes .

Sousuke took a deep breath before beginning his heartfelt confession " Makoto I love you. I always have y-you were always somebody I could talk to you brought out the best in me and I fell in love with you, your personality, and I can't stop loving you" Sousuke said on the brink of tears

When Sousuke looked up at Makoto he was sobbing talking incoherently
" I-I've a-always wanted t-to tell you I loved you but was afraid you would reject me " Makoto managed to spit out while he was covering his face with his hands.

When he lifted his face up he was pulled into a deep kiss by Sousuke ( Sousuke has been wanting to do this for forever)