Ending

7 year's later
~~~~~~~~~~~
The twins were now 7 year's old and were now in 1st grade and absolutely loved school. Meanwhile while the twins were at school Makoto and Sousuke were having a lot of "fun" together.

Back at the house

"Ah!ahhh! s-sousuke dee-ahh!per" Makoto moaned as sousuke lifted up Makoto's leg and rested it on his shoulder as he thrusted deeper into Makoto's stretched out hole." AHH SO GOOD!!!"

Sousuke's grunts and Makoto's loud moans filled the house as they made love but little did they know that the twins were almost out of school and Gou would be picking them up and bringing them home.

Outside the house

Gou walked up to the front door of the twins house and took out the spare key that Makoto gave her. As soon as she unlocked the door she could the faint sounds of Makoto's moans her cheeks turned a light shade of red and decided to take the kids for ice cream so their parents could finish but the twins ran straight for their parents room before she could grab their hands. " No no no no wait!" Gou ran after them reaching out her arm to grab them but it was too late. Right in front of her Sousuke was pounding in to Makoto's ass
"PAPA, DADDY!!!" Makoto quickly looked in the direction of the twins and immediately turned dark red and tried to cover him self with the blanket. Sousuke ran towards the bathroom to cover up his still hard dick . Gou cheeks turned blood red she quickly covered the twins eyes. Gou bowed down still embarrassed but not as embarrassed as Makoto and Sousuke were. "I-im SOOO Sorry! I tried to stop them from coming in but they were too fast PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!" Gou said head down.
Makoto put his knees up to his chest and covered his face with his hands. "It-its fine I just...this is REALLY embarrassing. But it's kinda our fault since we didn't lock the door" Makoto said hands still over his face. Sousuke walked in face red which was a rare sight.

"But I really am extremely sorry" Gou said "so I'm just gonna go back home now and let you two finish what y'all were doing" Gou said hands in front of her slowly backing out of there room and running out of the house.

Akihiko and Akiko ran up to their parents bed and jumped on both of them " Daddy why was Papa's peepee inside of you" Akihiko asked right off the bat Makoto blushed even harder trying to answer the question Sousuke smiled at how cute Makoto was being"Ah, um well you see that's  because um w-when you love someone and you want to do things to them you have to um...you gotta-" Makoto was cut off by Sousuke kissing him and then answering the question "because we are gonna make you and Akiko big brothers!!" Sousuke answered " s-sousuke!" Makoto said embarrassed. A huge smile spread across the twins faces " YAY!!!" They both shouted in unison and ran into the room they shared to draw pictures for their unborn baby brother.

Makoto looked up at Sousuke "Do you really mean that?" Makoto asked. Sousuke looked at Makoto " of course I do I would love to have a big family with you u-unless its a burden on your body then we don't have to bu-" Makoto interrupted sousuke " OF COURSE I DO!!!!" Makoto threw himself onto sousuke and hugged him "REALLY!" Sousuke's eyes got wide " you mean it ?!" Sousuke asked. Makoto nodded his head and kissed Sousuke " I would love to have another child with you"

                                           THE END

I thank everyone who has taken the time to read my terrible story I apologize y'all had to wait a minute for some of the chapters but y'all still stayed with me I really appreciate y'all alot I know this story is a little short but I ran out of ideas and just had to stop. I'm debating if I should write another story or not if you think that I should I would greatly appreciate it if you left me a comment saying what it should be about if its a ship that I haven't heard of from a anime I would have to watch it first but if it's something I know I will probably start writing it within a week or so but yeah that's pretty much it.  If you read this whole thing comment YAOI POWER in the comment section OKAY BYEEEEE