That was quick

The kiss suprised Makoto but eventually melted into the kiss with Sousuke eventually.

Sousuke pushed him down on the couch and started to lift up his shirt but was stopped by Makoto's hand " wait " Makoto said catching his breath from the deep kiss " we ... should do it ... In your room" Makoto said turning a light shade of red . "Okay" Sousuke said smirking at the embarrassed Makoto.

When they got in the room Makoto was immediately pushed on giant bed " woah Sousuke wai-" Makoto was stopped with a long deep French kiss"

Play music now.

SMUT WARNING THIS HAS SMUT IF YOU NO LIKE THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY LEAVE NOW.

Makoto was now shirtless and Sousuke was sucking on his collar bone leaving red and noticable hickeys but Makoto didn't mind " Ahnn" Makoto let out a small moan when sousuke got to his nipple " Moaning already are we " Sousuke said with a sly grin from plastered on his face " s-shut up" Makoto said looking away blushing.

Sousuke slowly unzipped Makoto's pants revealing a small bulge Sousuke then pulled down Makoto's boxers quickly took his dick and popped it in his mouth. " Ahh s-Sousuke mnn" Makoto let slip from his mouth Sousuke looked up at him and traced his finger down to Makoto's ass .
" I'm going to prepare you now so just ...breath" Sousuke licked his finger and slowly slid it into Makoto feeling his insides.
"AH-HA ngh haa" Makoto let out a loud mouth as he felt Sousukes finger inside him.

By now Sousuke was already two fingers deep and had a raging boner " I'm gonna enter now Makoto " Sousuke said with a soft voice "okay" said Makoto. Sousuke took out his fully hard dick and slowly entered Makoto. " AHHH" yelled Makoto " are you okay ?" Sousuke asked with a concerned look on his face . Makoto didn't want him to worry So lied said he was fine and took the pain. Eventually Makoto started to feel really good .

Time skip

" S-Sousuke h-harder Ahh haa haa ngh" I cAn't I'm about to cum" " " nn nn cuming AHHH.