Smexy time

Makoto backed away from the box filled with sex toys in fear of what Sousuke was about to do.

Sousuke saw the fear in Makoto's eyes and sexily smirked. " What's wrong Makoto never seen a dildo before"

Makoto blushed hard and turned his head " S-shut up I've seen one but I've never u-used one before"

Sousuke got even more aroused by the thought of Makoto's reaction to a dildo going inside him for the first time.

"Well it's just like my dick only thing is that one of them vibrates" Sousuke said which caused Makoto to blush even more than he already was.

"I don't know about th-" Makoto was cut off by Sousuke pinning Makoto to the bed and starting to take off his shirt which now revealed his once again skinny stomach and his pretty pink nipples.

" Woah! Sousuke what are you doing!" Makoto cried out surprised by Sousuke's sudden actions.

Sousuke lowered his head and began to suck and lick on Makoto's nipples while Makoto moaned in pleasure.

" ah sou-ahhh suke " Sousuke ran his fingers down Makoto's warm stomach and started to undo his pants.

"Wait!" Makoto said grabbing Sousuke's arm "I'm still a little sore from the birth so please be a little gentle" Makoto said blushing.

Sousuke smiled " Sure" he said crying on the inside since he had to be gentle.

Sousuke finished undoing Makoto's pants and pulled down Makoto's underwear revealing his rock hard boner.

Sousuke smirked " You got this hard and all i've done was lick your nipples. This pregnancy has made you very sensitive hasn't it." said Sousuke

" fuu ah i-i that's not TR-ahh" Makoto sentence was cut off by Sousuke inserting two fingers in Makoto's entrace and moving in a scissoring motion . Sousuke reached for the box and pulled out a long rope of butt beads with various sizes and slowly started to push them inside Makoto.
"Hii ahh ha ngh t-too deep ahh" Makoto moaned as the beads went deeper and deeper in side Makoto.

~~~~~~~~~~~xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makoto fell back onto the bed panting "that...was...amazing" Makoto said. Sousuke turned his head to face Makoto and kissed him.

"Yeah it was wasn't it" Sousuke said. Sousuke sat up. "Hey tomorrow I was thinking that maybe tomorrow me, you and the kids would be able to go out you know just as a family.

Makoto smiled "of course that would be wonderful" Makoto said leaning up to kiss the taller male. Before falling asleep.

OH MY GOSH I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER I'm sorry it took forever I had dropped my phone and it broke so I had to wait to get it fixed but now I'm back on and I'm sorry that this chapter wasn't that long and that you had to wait for this crappy story but the next chapter should be interesting.....