SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!

A BOY!!! Sousuke had the biggest grin on his face while Makoto's hormone were going all over the place so he was crying and smiling at same time " wait" the nurse held her hand up and squinted her eyes at the screen before smiling brightly " congrats Mr. Tachibana it looks like your having twins!!!" Sousuke eyes widend while Makoto was still processing everything in his head " At first I was a bit worried why you were so large at 3 months pregnant but so I was looking carefully at the ultrasound screen and saw another head and thought your baby was deformed but then saw that the heads were separated. But Mr Tachibana you also have to be very careful now." Makoto had a confused look on his face and took Sousuke hand and held it tightly not bone breaking tight but firm and worried tight. "Why" Makoto questioned " well since your having twins the baby's Will come two months earlier or they might come even earlier. So just to be safe we are going to give you a home birth kit just in case it becomes to painful to wait and give birth in the hospital or when your water breaks if you still can't make it you can call us as soon as possible. Sousuke was worried as well he wondered if Makoto would be able to do this. And with that a happy Makoto and worried Sousuke walked out the door and drove straight home.

OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE SUUUUUUPER SHORT AND I'M SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO JUST MADE IT ALL ABOUT THE GENDER OR SHOULD I SAY GENDERS.