News

Warning these next few chapters do contain mpreg I am really sorry if you don't like it and hope it doesn't affect my readers but I happen to love it soo.

The next morning Makoto found himself crouched over the toilet vomiting out nothing but clear liquid with his boyfriend Sousuke rubbing circles on his back.

"Are you sure it isn't something you ate?" Sousuke asked with a concerned and sympathetic look on his face " it can't be because all the vomit is clear" Makoto said with his head buried in the toilet "well I think we should go to the doctor "Sousuke said frowning Makoto looked up and gave a weak smile " no i-i'll be fine" Makoto said getting up and flushing the toilet "Plus I feel loads better already!" said Makoto smiling. "Are you sure?" Sousuke asked with an unsure face. "Yeah I'm fine if I feel any worse I will go to the doctor... Ok?" "UGH!!! Fine!! Sousuke said reluctantly rolling his eyes.

"Okay! now that i've puked up my guts I'm starving" Makoto said smiling "oh! I was just making breakfast" said Sousuke

When Sousuke and Makoto for done eating they went to meet Haru and Rin for coffee at a well known coffee shop they said they had some "news". As the couple walked in Makoto heard a familiar voice call out to him."oi! Makoto over here!"  " ah! Haru! Rin! " Sousuke and Makoto walked over to the table where they were sitting. "Hey you guys" Rin said " So as you may know we have some very important news to tell you." Rin said excitedly " yeah so what's the big secret" Sousuke asked with bright eyes ( Makoto loves his eyes) "Haru and i ar-" Rin started "I'M DATING RIN!!!" Haru yelled causing people in the shop to stare at the group of friends. " Oi Haru you didn't have to yell" Rin whines while rubbing his ear " S-sorry"  " Haru looked under the table because when he yelled Rin jumped and dropped his phone so Haru went and got it but then noticed that under the table Sousuke and Makoto's fingers were interlocked. " M-makoto why are you guys holding hands?" Makoto quickly let go of Sousukes hand and changed the subject "UH C-congratulations Haru and Rin !!! Makoto said loudly while Sousuke was looking down biting his nails of embarrassment. Rin smirked " looks like somebody else has some new too... Come on there's no use in hiding are you going out too?" Makoto just blushed "Y-yes we are " Makoto stuttered out " hahaha looks like we are the gay best friends " Sousuke rolled his eyes while Makoto just blushed even more. Rin started to notice the Sousuke had a strange look on his face...as if he was in deep thought. "Sousuke are you okay? you look troubled." Sousuke looked up at Rins crimson eyes " Huh...U-uh yeah i-im fine it's just Makoto was really sick this morning and I'm worried" Rin looked at Makoto with concerned eyes and asked " is this true?" Makoto took a while to respond " Y-yeah but it's no big deal really" Makoto said not wanting anyone to worry to much over him. Rin sighed " you should probably go to the doctor's office."  Haru was also starting to get concerned as well for his best friend " yeah you should go I mean you're never sick Makoto so it might be something serious" Haru said Makoto started to feel bad making all these people worry for him. " W-well it was probably just a stomach bug and I'll go to the doctor if it gets worse...Deal?"  Haru,Rin, and Sousuke all looked at each other before all saying " Deal!"

OKAY!!! Here it is I know i haven't updated in a while because I recently had surgery on my knee ( tore my acl AND meniscus playing basket ball) so I've been in pain and the medicine makes me really tired but I've been getting better so I'm gonna be updating hopefully more frequently ( but I'll be in school next week so it might be on and off updating)