Party

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RATED M. FOR THOSE READER'S BELOW 16 YEARS OLD BACK OFF.

*****4*****

"Come on, Krystal! Don't be a kill joy and wear this!" Ria insisted while giving me the tube dress covered with silver sequence. I shook my head wildely. I can't wear something that short! That clothe is just enough to cover all the important parts of my body.

"Ugh. You stubborn little girl! Wear this or I will cut your head off!!!" Sulli said angrily with her both hands resting on her waist. She really look angry. I look at her with teary eyes and unwilingly took the dress from Ria and went to cr. I immediately change and look myself to the mirror. Gad. I'm really not comfortable with this dress. I feel naked. I heard a loud knock.

"Yahh! Come out or I will break this door and drag you out!" Sulli screamed. Geez. She's brutal and short-tempered. I shyly come out and hug myself. I really feel naked.

"OH.MY.GOSH. You look hot! Girl!" Luna exclaimed. I blush and look down. Amber went near me and lift my face.

"Stand straight. Please be confident. You really look gorgeous." She said then smile. I return a weak smile.

"OK! Time for the make up!" Sulli said excitedly. Its the start of my torturous time of my life. After a few minutes of hell, its finally done. I look at mirror again. Woah. Who is this girl? I can barely recognize myself. I have a smoky eyes partnered with pink lipstick.

"Perfect! Now, let's go to the party!" Sulli said and left the room. The others shrug and follow her. I envy them, they used to this kinds of things. Well, I can't blame them. I always refuse everytime they ask me to come. I sigh. This is my first and last party that I will attend in my whole high school life. I inhale deeply. Okay, Bona! Be confident! Your beautiful! I encourage myself and follow them.

We used Amber's car to get to Cloud Club. Outside the club, there is long line of partiers on the entrance and from the car you can hear the beat of music matching to your heartbeat. I suddenly feel nervous. You can't blame me! Its my first time. After long wait, we finally entered the club. It's too dark I can barely see the people, the lights flicker on and off, the upbeat music is much more louder on the inside, people are shouting,drinking and dancing,they look like their having fun. We went to area where the people are few and enough light to see each other. There is also a U-shaped couch and table on the center. We sit and Ria ordered the foods and drinks. Once, we are sitted, they start to talk about their boys. The memory of the kiss suddenly flash to my head. I blush. The drinks finally came and I quickly drink the glass with colorless liquid. Before I swallow everything. I spout it. Shit. This is not a water. They just laugh at me. I pout.

"I'm thirsty and I want some normal drinks. Please." I said and my voice is hoarse. They put a grin on their faces.

"Aww, too bad, there is nothing here such normal drinks." Ria said playfully. I frown. They laugh again. Oh! This one hell of a night. They continue chatting while me, trying to enjoy the drink and watch the people dance. Even, they are giving me goosebumps because the way they dance, It just...its not a normal dance. Their bodies are grinding to each other.

"Guys, excuse me, I will just go to the comfort room." I said. They nod and continue chatting. Ugh. Why is this place have to be so dark? I can't see where I'm going. I just walk and bump into other peoples shoulder. I ignore it and search for the comfort room. There's a door. Maybe this is the comfort room. I open it. Ooops. It's the back door. I was about to close it when I heard a clash. I gasp. When I saw four men hitting the helpless boy. Oh gosh! Its Damon! I hide behind the stack of boxes near the scene. I flinch, everytime they hit him, he return it. I admit he's a good fighter. In less than a minute, the four monsters are asleep. I step back and bump into a tin trash making a disturbable sound. I slip, so the stack of boxes fell. Next thing I knew Damon was on my top and protect me from the boxes.