Stage 1

*****12*****

"Krystal..." I heard Unnie said. I'm currently fixing my things at my bed and get ready for school. I decided not to face her. I keep on ignoring her because I know we will not have a good conversation.

"Krystal...please talk to me." She plead. I sigh and face her. She looks sad. A part of my heart sinks as I saw her like that. She's still my sister after all.

"If you're going to say something about my boyfriend. Forget it. We broke up." I said emotionless. She gasp and cover her mouth with her hands. I snickered.

"Oh. Don't give me that look. I know you love it." I said sarcasticaly. She shook her head.

"No, you're wrong. I didn't expect that. Why? Why did you broke up?" She ask while stepping forward at me. I sit at edge of my bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Well, just like you my friends couldn't accept him. He decided to broke up with me." I said and run my fingers to my hair. She remained silent. 

"But he's courting me now." I suddenly mutter then smile without looking at him.

"Look, I just want to say sorry for what I did back then and as a sister I'm worried about you. Rumors about him are not good and he still doesn't get my trust. Now, you said that he is courting you, right?" She said. I lift my head and look at her then nod.

"Then tell him, do his best to get my trust and if he achieve that, I will agree with your relationship and maybe I could push you to be together." Then she giggles. I smile form on my lips and unknowingly, I hug her. She hug me back.

"Thank you." I whisper. She suddenly push me and hold my shoulder.

"You should get ready. You might get late at school." She exclaimed. I jerk and get my bag and say my goodbye to her. She just laugh. Ugh. Whatever. I need to hurry!

After a few minutes, I arrived at school. Why is it peaceful? There no students roaming around. Usually, when I arrived the students are scattered all around. What's going on? I enter the building and to my surprise there are still no students. There's something wrong! Then I notice the red rose petals scattered on the floor. My heart skips. I follow the path of the petals and it lead me to the auditorium. I open the door but all I can see is total darkness inside. The spotlight flashes on the stage and then I saw Damon standing there while holding the guitar. He starts singing.

~I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see… I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear… I see things that I couldn’t see before… I hear things that I couldn’t hear before… After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before… The selfish me who has only thought about myself…

His voice was so hypnotizing. He has a beautiful voice that I could listen all day. I walk near the stage then I saw him smile. My heart melts

~The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it… I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much… Your love can still move me like this… If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you… Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you… But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me… I hope I don’t have this miserable power… The selfish me who has only thought about myself… The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it… I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much… Your love can still move me like this…

The song has meloncholic melody that made me shivers. Each word pierce in me that I can relate. With my heart beating so fast together with the butterflies in my stomach. This complicated feelings that he could only give me. Feelings that I love and cherish.

~Stopping the time, go back to you… I open this book of memories and I open up your page… And in the book I’m in there, in there with you… The small and weak person, because of your love… Just like this for everything … I changed the whole world… The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love… The me who thought that the end was the end… To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday… I think my love will continue on forever… Stopping the time, go back to you… I open this book of memories and I open up your page… And in the book I’m in there, in there with you… The things that I met that winter… I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see… I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear…

I can help it. My tears starts to flow. Tears of joy. The song is...I can't find a word to describe it. It was so beautiful. Matching his voice. I feel like I'm in heaven. He smile down at me then all the lights open at the same time I can hear the crowd cheering. I look around then I saw my friends as well as my schoolmates. Damon moves down to me while holding a bouquet of roses. He lend me the bouquet. I quickly accept it. I flush.

"Surprise. Wandering why I invited them? It is because I want them see my love for you. I know this not enough to prove them how much I like you but I will do everything just to get you again. I don't want to make any promise because promises are made to be broken just remember that I like you no matter what." He said then the crowd goes wild again. I suddenly hug him. He gasp but I ignored it. I miss him so much. He hug me back.

"I miss you." He whispers. I tighten the hug. Then I heard someone clear her throat. I step back and release from the hug.

"That was so sweet!" Luna exclaimed while smiling brightly. Damon blushed. I chuckle. Then Amber tap Damon's shoulder like she is giving her blessing and walk out. I gasps is that mean she agree with our relationship?

"Hmm. Looks like Amber is pleased. Well, I'm happy for the both you!" Luna said then run to catch Amber. Now, all that is left is Ria and Sulli. I look at them with a question on my eyes. Sulli roll her eyes at us and walk out while Ria shook her head then shrug. I sigh. Two more to go. Wait. Jessica unnie is added to the list. Then it should be three more to go. I sigh again. Then I feel Damon's hand on my shoulder. I face him then look down.

"Hey, don't be upset. We can't please everybody at once." He said then smile again. I smile again. He's really my hope and happiness.