Mark

*****15*****

"What are you doing here!?" Damon exclaimed. Who is this woman? Why does Damon is angry on her? She just ignore him and enter slowly but she suddenly stops when she saw me.

"Is this your new toy?" She asked nonchalantly and she looked at me from head to toe and vice versa. I gape at her. How dare she?! Damon look at him furiously.

"SHE.IS.NOT.MY.TOY. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND." He's not shouting but you can sense the intensity in his voice as he clenched his fist. She wears a shocked expression as she gasp.

"oh? I'm sorry. I didn't know." She said then face me. "Forgive me. I offended you." She plead. I let out a sigh and nod. I don't have a choice anyway. Damon walks toward me and wrap his arm around me. Meanwhile, she looks uneasy.

"What do you need?" He asked and pull me closer to him. This is awkward. I really want to ask what is his relationship with her but that would so rude if I did. She look down.

"Your mom needs you..." she says softly. Damon suddenly remove his arms and snickered. Then flash a smirk. Why? I look at the woman and she is shooking his head. Why? What's going on? Oh this is frustrating.

"Are you kidding me? She needs me? That's the best joke I ever heard! She doesn't even care about me whybwould she even need me?!" He said angrily. I was shocked. I heard a sigh from the woman.

"But your mom is in the hospital and she's dying!" She said, desperate. I can feel Damon stiffened. I hold his hand making him jerk.

"I don't care. She doesn't even acknowledge me as a son." Damon firmly said but there's hint of sadness in his voice. I grip my hold on his hands. She fan herself using her hands. She looks frustrated.

"Damon, your mom regret all the things that she did before. You should give her chance. Her time now is limited." She said, her voice is hoarse. It's like anytime soon she's about to cry. He shook his head firmly.

"You should better leave now!" He shout making us flinch. She sigh and step closer to us.

"You should think about it..." she simply said and make her way out. When the door shut, he pull me into a hug. I hug him back. I think he needs it. This is all I can do to relieve him from stress. He kiss the top of my head.

"Who is that?" I asked softly. He suddenly lifted me, the bridal style. I shriek.

"Let's sleep." He said ignoring my question. I wrap my arms around his neck. He gently lay me on the bed as he lay beside me. He put his arms around my waist and my back touch his chest. I stay silent.

"She's my aunt. My mother's sister. She's the one who took care of me when ever my mom left me. I can say that my mom was the worst mother you can ever met. She never love me. She always saying that I was her biggest mistake. Because of me my father left her. She hates me so much..." he said. I can feel the loneliness in his voice. I shift and face him.

"That's not true. I'm sure she loves you..." I said gently. His brow furrowed.

"How do you know? You're saying that because you didn't experience all the misery I've been through with my parents." He said bitterly. I wrap my arm around him and rested my head on his chest.

"Because there no parents that who didn't love their childrens." I said and kiss him. He kiss back and put his hand on my nape. I pull back and look at him directly. He sigh.

"You really know how to calm me down." He said and kiss me again. I smile between his kisses.

"Because I love you... can you tell me about your past? How your mother treated you?" I asked and rest my head on his chest again. This is my favorute spot because I can hear his heartbeat so loud. He form a small smile and nod.

"My mom have this man who she really loves but when this man knows that my mom was pregnant he left her. After she gave birth to me, she married a bastard who only knows how to drink. I remember when I was 5 years old. The bastard came home drunked then he started to beat me meanwhile my mom was just staring at us doing nothing. I almost died that day but still she didn't care! Thanks to Aunt, she brought me to the hostipal unlike my mother who is careless about me. Since then, I promise to myself that I don't have a parents. They abadoned me, I forget about them as well." He said with teary eyes. Oh my baby is hurt. I hug him tightly, reminding him that I'm always here. He suddenly cupped my face and look into my eyes. I can see clearly the pain and sorrow in his eyes. My poor baby.

"You should promise me that you will never leave ok?" He plead and grind his nose to mine. I shool my head and smile. He look at me with confusion.

"I don't want to promise because promises are made to be broken. But I will try not to leave you. I will always stay by yourside no matter what happens." I said and look at him with assurance. He kiss me on the forehead and smile.

"Thank you...I always love you Krystal." He said then kiss me on the lips. I return the kiss. The kiss change from sweet and passionate to hard and deep. I start to kiss his jaw then to his adams apple until to his shoulder and I stop there. He groan. I smirk and lick his shoulder making him moan. Then...

"AH! Why the hell did you do that?!" He exclaimed after I bite his shoulder. There's a mark left. I giggle.

"I gave you a mark. A sign that you are already taken. A sign that you are MINE. I love you too Damon." I said then smile widely. He laugh while shooking his head.

"You silly little girl!" He said then start tickling me. I laugh out loud.

"Stop Hahahahaha Damon hahahahaha I c-can't hahahaha breathe hahahaha" I said breathless. He stop and we're both panting. He's on my top and he suddenly kiss me. His hands slid inside my shirt and massage my breast. I moan. Then I suddenly remember we still have a class! I push him making him fall on the floor. His eyes widened with confusion.

"I'm sorry but we still have a class. So you better get up and get ready." I said and stand up. He groan and follow me. I learned a lot from his past. I really want to thank him for trusting me.