Gone

*****18*****

I really can't believe it! Today is the day! We are finally graduated! Its time to say GOODBYE high school WELCOME college life. My heart was pounding, my sweat are cold, my hands are shaking and my knees are like jelly. Basically, I'm nervous. Who wouldn't? But I was so happy at the same time!

"Congratulations Krystal!" Unnie exclaimed as she hug me. We are currently at the hall way doing our little goodbyes and picture taking since the ceremony has ended. My parents are also here. 

"Do you have any plans?" Daddy asked. I shook my head and shrug. He grin then messes my hair. 

"YAH!" I shout and snap his hand then fix my hair. My mother frown.

"You don't know how long we take to made her hair, so stop ruining it!" Eomma said as she scold Daddy. He just ignore her and laugh. Dad is so naughty. Maybe I get my mischievous side on him. Me and unnie laughed as we watched eomma get angry with Daddy. Suddenly, someone caught my eye. I saw Damon leaning on the wall while his hands on his pockets. He look cool though but lonely. I walk towards him.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me and force to smile. I suddenly feel dumb for asking that question. I know his not ok. I shouldn't have asked that. Pabo! Ever since we came back from the hospital, we always visit her after class but the sad thing is her condition are getting worse.

"I'm ok. Don't worry." He said then pinch my cheeks. I shriek.

"Ah! It hurts!" I complained as I caress my cheeks. He smirk then he suddenly kiss me on the cheeks.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked as he blink. Is that an aegyo? I shook my head and smile. 

"Krystal!!!" I heard someone screamed making me flinch. I turned around and there I saw my friends. They suddenly jump into me and hug. Aww. I will miss them.

"Yah! You're a bad friend you know that!" Ria exclaimed. I look at her with shocked expression.

"Yeah! It s because you have a boyfriend you forget about us." Sulli said then pout. My eyes widened then laugh.

"Aniyo! I would never forget you guys ever! You are my bestfriends forever right!" I screamed. They all smile and laugh.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO US! FINALLY!" Amber shouted. I don't know why are we shouting...nah. Nevermind. We're just so happy. We all shout and have a little chat and picture taking  before we said our goodbyes to each other. Luna began to cry. She's very emotional but later on all of us are crying. Seriously, I will miss them. I went back to my parents and we decided to have a dinner at the house because my mom wants to cook for me. I chuckles. I suddenly remember Damon. I look back on the spot where I saw him earlier but he's not there anymore.

"Eomma, can Damon come?" I asked then she smile brightly.

"Of course dear!" She said. I smile and hug her.

"You go first. I have to find him." They nod and then I away to find Damon. Where could he be? Ah! Rooftop! I run to the rooftop and there I saw him lying on the ground as he watch the clouds go bye. I walk towards him. 

"Uhm. My mom wants to invite you to dinner." I said softly as I sit beside him.

"You're lucky." He utter. I look at him, confused.

"Huh? Why?" I asked and decided to lay beside him. He put his arm under my head pull me into a hug.

"Because you still have a family..." he said with sadness on his voice. I hug him tighter. We stay like that for minutes. I look at him through my eyelashes. His well defined nose and soft lips. He eyes darted on me. His sad eyes. He pull me in a kiss. A kiss that full of love and longing. A kiss that we shared together. He pull away.