Guess

*****23***** 

I harshly woke up when someone shake my shoulders. 

"What?!" I asked annoyed. I'm still tired and sleepy. When my sight becomes clearer, I saw topless Damon with his forehead creased. A smile slowly form on my lips. He just shook his head. 

"Why didn't you tell your parents that you went here?" He asked exasperated. I look away and bite my lower lip. 

"Because I want to see you...and I don't want to wake them. " I said softly. I heard him sigh and sit beside me then mess my hair. I frown. He just messes my messy hair. I sit and hug him. 

"Your mother called me and she was so worried. I told her that you slept here." He explained as he brush my tangled hair. I look at him through my eyelashes. 

"Can I live here?" I asked with serious tone. His eyes widened and gape at me. 

"I'm just joking! Hahah." I said then laugh. His face was priceless. He suddenly pinch my cheeks. I whined. 

"You silly girl! Stand up and lets eat. I prepare some foods." He said then stand up. I shook my head and grab the blanket then lay and cover myself with.

"Aniyo! I still want to sleep." I scream and tried to close my eyes. 

"Such a stubborn girl! You'll stand up or I'll force to carry you naked." He said with serious tone. I peek through the sheets to look if he was really serious. His expression was blank. I frown. So, he's really serious and he's going to do what he just said. I sigh and pout though he cannot see me.

"Ugh. Fine. Lend me your shirt." I said annoyed. He give me his shirt and I wear it. He help me stand and go to the dining table together. He cooked some egg and bacon. We eat together.

"You should go home after this." He said with his authority voice. I pout and shook my head. 

"You don't want me here?" I said with puppy eyes. He chuckles amd shook his head. 

"No. Your parents are so worried about you. You shouldn't stress them." He explain softly. I swallow the last piece of my food. 

"You're going to let me out with this clothes?" I said then smirk. He glare at me. 

"Of course no! That's why I bought some clothes for you while you were asleep." He explain. I pursed my lips. 

"I really feel like you don't want to be with me." I whined then he suddenly stand and walk to my back. He gave me a back hug and kiss my head. 

"Don't think like that. I'm just concern about you and your parents. Even though I want to live with you, I still thought about our future. What life can give you If I don't have a decent job and we still need to study for college?" He said then hug me tightly. I hold his hand. I'm so touch on what he said. My heart flatters. I turn my head and kiss him on the cheeks. 

"Saranghae! Te amo! Aishiteru! Mahal kita! I Love you! Even if I say it different languages, it's still not enough to express my love for you." I exclaimed and gave him a smack but it become a passionate kiss. He pull away.

"Take a bath and go home before I chain you in my bed." He said then chuckles. A grin form on my lips. 

"I guess I prefer to be chained up in your bed?" I said playfully and giggle. After that scene, I take a bath then dress and made my way home.