Reconcile

*****27*****

1 week has passed. 1 week of mourn. 1 week of sleepless nights. 1 week of crying. 1 week without him…

It feels like I’m dying inside. I don’t know what to do. My mind is a mess. I feel anger at the same longing for him. I really miss him. I miss his touch, his voice, his cold eyes, his everything. I want to reconcile with him but doubts are holding me. I groan in frustration and roll over my bed then mess my messy hair. I heard a knock on my door. That’s probably my mom. Ever since the fight I rarely go out of my room. They should problaly wandering. I stand up and lazily open the door.

“Christ! What happened to you?!” she exclaimed as soon as she saw me. I look to down to myself and shrug then walk back to my bed but before I got there I got a glimpse on myself on the mirror hanging to other side of the room. My eyes are swollen and red. My hair is like a bird’s nest. I look pale and I wear the same clothes for almost three days. Yeah, I really look like shit. I fall to my bed and cover myself. Mom shut the door as she walk near me.

“Oh baby, tell me what happened? Please. I hate seeing you like this. You barely eat and go out. Your father and I are getting worried about you.” She said softly then sit on the side my bed. I sit and sigh.

“Mom…we fought.” I said hoarsely. She shook her head and caress my back.

“Every relationship goes through that kind of thing. There’s no perfect relationship in this world. Fights and hardships are just an obstacle to strengthen your bond with each other.” She explained. I look down. That’s not the problem mom…I thought.

“Why did you fight?” she asked then shift closer to my side. I told her everything that happened to that day and while I was telling her the story I can’t help but to cry again. I cry for the fact that we fight and the doubts building inside me. Doubts that he’s maybe cheating on me and that thought really kills me.

“Do you trust him?” she suddenly asked. I wipe my tears and nod. “Then why are you having doubts?” she asked again. I stop for that moment and rethink. Why? It’s because I’ve seen his doings before? Do I really trust him? “See, your having a conclusion without asking him, So how would you know the truth if your isolating yourself in this room and have this negative hypothetical thoughts about him inside your head? You know what, don’t let the PRIDE hinder you. It will only worsen the situation.” She stated and smile. I gape at her, digesting her words of wisdom then I suddenly hug her real tight. I really don’t know what to do without her. She always enlightening me.

“Thank you mom, I love you…” I whisper. She tousled my hair and chuckle.

“You’re always welcome my dear. Just don’t forget that your father and I are always here for you. I love you too sweetie.” She said then kiss my forehead. She suddenly slam my shoulders making me flinch.

“Stand up and take a shower! You smell bad!” she scold me. I look at her with wide eyes as she laugh and make her way out of the room. What’s with the sudden change of attitude? I shrug it off and take a shower. I badly need one.

After a long shower, I dressed myself and decided to go Damon’s place. Before I enter the condominium, I inhale deeply and tried to calm my nervous system. I was about to enter when a group of familiar boys went out.

“Krystal!” Suho exclaimed as he run towards me. What are they doing here? I gave him a confuse look.

“You really need to see him.” He stated seriously. My heart starts to beat faster. I was about to speak when Kris, that’s what I remember his name, butt in.

“Yeah. He looks so terrible.” He said with deep voice. Then another boy speak. I think his name is Chanyeol, If I’m not mistaken.

“And he badly want you right now.” He said with a panic on his voice. Ok. That’s it! I ignore them and ran inside the building but before I got inside I heard them chuckle. I just shrug it off and hurried to Damon. When I got to his unit, I was panting, catching my breath and didn’t bother to knock instead I just open the door. When I enter, it seems nothing’s wrong. He’s unit is clean as before. I walk to his room and only to find out that he is sleeping peacefully in his bed. I clenched my fist. Seriously, when I see those boys again I will cut their balls out. I really thought that something bad happen to Damon. I was worried to death earlier! Damn it. but this is a relief. I walk closer to him, to see his beautifully construct face. He’s such an angel. I lean my head closer to him. I want to touch him but if I do that I might wake him up.

“How long are you going to stare at me?” he suddenly said as he open his eyes. I gasp and stand straight.

“You’re a-awake?” I stupidly ask. He smirk and sit up.

“Obviously. What are you doing here? I thought you don’t care about me.” he said with his cold voice. I sigh and look down.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t meant to say that. I was just jealous because you were with Yoona…” I reason out without looking at him.

“So now you know what I felt when I saw you with Kai.” He stated and stand before my eyes. I lift my head and look at him. His staring at me intensely. I unknowingly nod.

“Look, I don’t want to know the reason why you’re with him. It pisses me more. I just really miss you right now.” He said then suddenly he put his lips on mine. I immediately return his kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. Gad! I miss him too badly! I shriek when he suddenly lift and lay me on his bed.

“I’m sorry…” he said with husky voice. I didn’t answer him instead I kiss him hard. He taste like alcohol. I pull away.

“You drink?!” I exclaimed. He sigh and rest his forehead on mine.

“You can’t blame me. I miss you and I want to see you but I can’t because I’m afraid that you are still angry at me.” he explained then give a smack. I bit my lower lip. I have the same thought as him.

“I was but I also realize that I miss you.” I shot back that made him smile. The smile that I wanted to see for so long.

“Ow. I love you Krystal…” he said then kiss me passion.

“I love you too…” I said between our kisses. After a few minute, I pull away to catch my breath.

“You should go to sleep. You must be tired.” I suggested. He nod.

“Only if you stay at my side and accompany me in my slumber.” He said then chuckles. I hugged him and rest my head on his chest.

“Sure…I’ll stay at your side forever…”