Shower

*****5*****

I woke up with the unfamiliar fragrance of my pillow. What smell is this? This is not mine. The memory of last night event flash on my mind. My eyes grow bigger. Ohmygad. I look under the blanket. Fuck. It's real. My V-card is gone. I cover the blanket to my body and look at my side. He's not there. My heart suddenly beats faster. I feel scared. I gulp. I remember our conversation at the rooftop. He affirmed that all the rumors about him are true. What if THIS is what he wants from me? He will just throw me away like a trash? That thought pierce my heart. I hug the blanket and unknowingly, I cry. I cover my face with my hands and cry. I heard the door open and suddenly, I feel someone sit on the bed and a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Hushhh. Stop crying. I'm here..." I heard a soft voice. I manage to stop crying but I'm still sniffing. He gently remove my hands and cuff my face using his hands, so I can look directly at him. My eyes are still watery.

"Do you know what I hate the most? Is to see a girl crying...please stop. Tell me what's wrong." He said sincerely. I stare at him. I gulp. I have many things to say but no words can come out of my mouth. He caress my face and put smack on my lips. "You're an amazing girl, you know that? Everything you do, always amaze me but right now I want to know what's on your mind...please tell me." He begged.

"I'm s-scared..." I said and my voice is hoarse. His face become serious and he straighten his body.

"Scared?" He asked with a little annoyance on his voice. Aahh! This is what I'm scared about. I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me. What are you scared about? Are you worried about the rumors?" He said seriously. I open my eyes and nod. I suddenly hug myself. He sigh and look down. I stare at him. He look frustrated and confuse. Why?

"I'm scared because after that THING happened between us I thought you might just throw me away like a trash...since you already get what you wanted from me..." I said almost a whisper. Finally, I found my voice. I look away. I don't want to his expression. A long silence surrounds us. He suddenly hold my hand.

"Look, we all know that I fucked so many girls in school but I never throw them like a trash after having sex. I still have a respect on them, on you. I can never ever do that. To tell you truth, after having sex with them I start to ignore them and I never sex twice with the same person but you. You are different. You are special. With you I want more..." He explained but his last words are sound more like seducing. I gulp. Should I trust him? Well, I already trust him since last night. Then what does he want? He stand up and pick his shirt on the drawer and gave it to me.

"Maybe you could wear this for the meantime. The breakfast is ready. We should eat it while it's hot." He said then exited the room. I sigh. I just wear his t-shirt which is over-sized on me. It looks like a dress to me. I shrug and went out. I saw him sitting on the kitchen. I walk near him and I saw many foods on the table.

"Are you the one who prepared this?" I asked unbelievably. He nod and smile. He look cute. Now, I notice that he's only wearing a boxers. I flush. I sit and he start to put some bacons on my plate. I gaze at him. Why does he have to be this sweet?

"You know staring is bad. You should eat now." He said in a bossy tone. Eh? Change of attitude that fast? I ignored it and start to eat. After a few minutes, we're finally done. I should get back to my own unit and get some shower.

"Hey, I'm going back to my unit. I need to shower." I said cocking my head to one side. He shook his head. I furrowed my brow.

"No, you can't." He said firmly then smirk. He walkd towards to my sit and lean down, so we can be face to face.

"Why?" I asked innocently. A mischeivous smile form on his lips. He suddenly kiss me, hard. Woah.

"I don't want you to go yet, I want you to have a shower with me." He said with a husky voice. I gasp and blushed. What? Is he serious? He suddenly carry me like bride and he's on his way to the bathroom. Shit. He really is serious. Inside the bathroom. I feel nervous. My body is not used to this. He kissed passionately and starts to undress me which is not so hard since I'm only wearing his over-sized shirt. When he is done, he start the shower and push me in it. I flinch with the cold water. While I'm on the shower he starts to remove his boxer and woah~ his naked glory...it's huge. Is that what inside me last night? I quickly look away and flushed. I feel embarassed. I saw him on side of eyes he smirk. He went closer to me and share with the shower. He starts kiss me everywhere. Damn it. The water is cold but he's making me feel hot.

"Kneel down..." he whispers seductively. I mouthed him 'why'. "Just do it. I want you to try something." He answered. I narrowed my eyes on him and out of curiousity. I follow him. I kneel down and now, I'm facing his treasure. I can fully see his erection. My eyes widened and I start to feel uneasy.

" Suck it." He said with burning eyes. I gasp but I did what told to. I put him inside my mouth. My mouth is wide open with him inside. I start to suck it. It's like a lollipop, a huge lollipop. He moan. Gad. It sounds so sexy. I try to go deeper. He put his hand on my head and grip my hair. "Ahh...Bona." he cried. I suck hard and he release. I stop and move away. I stand up and spout whatever substance it is. He giggle and starts to kiss me again. Woah. So much for my first blow job.

He's the one who washed my hair. He said he want to, so I let him be. After a heated cold shower. He let me wear his boxers and shirt again. I don't know why he love that. Right now, we are both laying on his couch tangled to each other. He kissed my head.

"You're great..." he as he kiss my neck. I wiggle a little.

"I heard so many compliments today. Is this what you want to do all day? Cuddling?" I joke as I wrap my arms on his neck. He nod and chuckle.

"So, what are we now?" I burst out. He froze for second and smile like dog afterwards.

"Hmmm. BEDFRIENDS..." he said then kiss me again. Bedfriends? Maybe I can deal with that...A wicked smile form on my head.