Neighbor

*****2*****

I gasped as I saw him in front me in just an inch away. I look at him from toe to head then I stop at his grinning face. I gulped. 

"Hey there Ms. Annoying~" He said in husky voice as he step forward which made me step back. I look down at my feet.

"Ugh...." I can't find my words. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. My hands are shaking. I'm nervous. He is the boy that I saw earlier making out in the school's backyard. Damn. I feel so scared right now and I don't know why. I heard him chuckle. He step back and put his hands inside his pocket.

"By the looks of it,I guess that you already remember who I am..." He said. I nodded like a guilty child without looking at him.

"Yeah, you're the one of the entertainers..." I whisper. His eyes widened and furrowed his brow.

"Entertainers? So, you find that entertaining huh?" he said while raising an eyebrow. I bit my lower lip.

"N-no. Of course not!" I exclaimed. He snickered.

"Really? Do you know that you just disturbed me earlier? and do you also know what I'll do for those poeple who disturbed me?" He said while looking at me with anger? annoyed? I can't tell.  I shook my head. 

"Yes and No. I don't plan to know it." I said confidently. Finally I found my courage. He stare at me for a second. His eyes are so cold - but sad? Oh gad. I'm distracted with his eyes.

"Are you messing with me?" He asked, exasperate.  I straightened my body and directly look at him. I don't need to be scared. Who is he anyway. He's not a killer or something right? He's just a boy. I tried to calm myself.

"If that's the case, so be it." I claimed with my strong guts. He just laugh out loud then it slowly fade replacing with grin and looked at me devilishly. I gulp. Oh boy. I don't have good feeling about this.

"Do you even know me?" He asked boastfully. My eyebrows furrowed. I feel annoyed the way he asked. Who is he for me to know?! He's not a god or something.

"NO" I directly said. He looked surprise. Now what?

"Well then, Let me introduce myself. I'm Damon Smith. You're Devil and you're gonna regret messing with me Krystal." He said and walk away entering the door beside my unit. My jaw drops. How does he know my name? and Holyshit! He's my NEIGHBOR!

~~~~~~~

I harshly woke up from the noisy and loud music behind the wall of my bedroom. Without even looking, I already know who it was. I slip off the bed and put my robe and had my hair ponytail. I get out of my room and immediately knock my neighbor's door. No response. Maybe he didn't hear me knocking because of his earsplitting music. I forcefully knock the door. Ouch. It hurts. After a few second, there is a half-naked angel standing right in front of me. Who's only wearing his boxers. He grin. Damn. I'm distracted again. Correction,His not an angel. A devil rather.

Focus! Focus Krystal! 

"What do you want, baby?" he asked seductively. Gosh. Goosebumps.

"Can you lower your volume? And please don't call me baby. It's irritating." I said trying not to look annoyed. He's back with his cold eyes again.

"I don't want. If you don't appreciate music then go live somewhere in the mountains!" He said then cross his arms and rested it on his chest. I snickered and narrowed my eyes on him.

"Ha! I think you're parents didn't taught you some manners." I said as I clenched my teeth. He gasp and leans backward. His eyes suddenly change into sorrow and sadness. Ahm. I think I went overboard. I open my mouth to speak but the words are lost. Am I going to apologize?