BedFriends

Disturbance

*****1*****

School days are almost over. Now, is our free time to do whatever we want to do. That's why students are scattered all around the school making noises and chaos. I just want to find a place that is quiet and peaceful and fuck It's hard. I started walking until I didn't realize that I already reach the school's backyard. Here I rarely see students. Maybe because this place is creepy and they said that some of the ghost stories happened here. Well, I don't care about the rumors. This place is perfect for me. I can feel the peacefulness. I open my book and plug my earphones. Now, I'm drifting on my own world. A sudden clash wake me up in reality and made me gasp. I remove my earphones and listen to the surrounding. I look around to see if someone is there but I heard a moan? What the hell? I furrowed my eyebrows. I listen carefully, so, I can find where that sound coming from. I put down my book and walk towards the bush. The moan is getting louder.

"Ahh....Babe...faster!" Someone screamed.

Oh my gad. My eyes widened and hurriedly cover my mouth to stop from screaming. Out of curiousity I still go behind the bush and there I saw a scene that I was thinking a while ago. I stiffened with my eyes wide open. Watching two people making out behind the bush of the school's backyard.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh" the girl cried as the boy go deep in her. They still didn't notice my presence there. They are still in their climax but why the hell am I still watching??!! I should runaway now but my body is frozen. I can't even move an inch. They are poisoning my innocent eyes! Shit. They stop when the boy notice me.

"HOLYFUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He yelled at me. I think I should be the one who is asking that since they are the one who are doing something that is....sinful? Argh. Whatever. I remained silent and finally my adrenaline works. I run as fast as I can. I run away from that place where God knows what they are doing. I bump into someone and only to find out it was one of my bestfriend. It's Ria. A girl with full bangs.

"Krystal! Where have you been? What happened to you? Why is your face like that??" She asked me with a worried tone. I take a deep breath before I answer to her questions.

"I just want a quiet place bu-but why do I have to saw that!!!" I cried. Covering my eyes with my both hands. Her worried expression change into confusion.

"What? I can't understand what you we're saying. What did you saw???" She almost freak out. I remove my hands and look at her with watery eyes. I fake cry.

"I s-saw tw-two people having the thing!!!" I stammer. She raised her one eyebrow.

"What thing?" She asked with bossy tone and cross her arms on her chest.

"Errm...ughh.." I can't even say the word! Gad.

"What?! Say it!!" She said impatiently. I look away not wanting to meet her gaze.

"Having se-sex" I whisper. She's silent for a second then laugh the next remaining second. She even crawl to the ground because of her laughter. I just stare at her.

"HAHAHAH. Aww. My poor innocent bestfriend just saw two people having sex. What a pity. Hahah" She teased me and still laughing. My face turned red. So what, if I'm innocent??! I'm just not into those kind of thing!

"Whatever. They should'nt do that inside the school! It's against the law!" I screamed. Twitching my hand. She just shook her head in disapproval.

"Uh-ah. Yeah it's illegal but as long no personel can see you it's legal!" She reasoned out then wink at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ugh! You guys are so......liberated!" I exclaimed.

"Right. Right. Whatever you say Miss Conservative. Let's just find the others." She said then grab my wrist.

We walk into the Cafeteria hoping that they in there.

"Ria! Bona!" Someone screamed and then we saw Sulli waving at as. She was sitting with Luna and Amber. We go to there table. I sat beside Sulli and Luna. Sulli is the tallest among us. Luna, she's a good singer and Amber is our american girl since she lived in america before. Take note we are all a goddess.

"Omg. Guys! I got news for you!" Ria said excitedly. She even tap her hands on the table while jumping up and down on her sit. I roll my eyes. She's oldest among us but she act like a child. How ironic.

"What is it?" Amber asked in a cool way. Woah. How does she do that?

"Well, our maknae here just saw a live show!" She yelled. Oh please. Can someone calm her down? I stoop and rested my head on the table to hide my face to others. Gad. I'm really embarassed.

"REALLY?!" Others screamed in disbelief. I burried more my face on the table. Oh earth please eat me now and disappear from this place.

"Oh my-does she know who the entertainers are?" I think thats Luna.

"Ahm. I don't know but if ever that whom she saw is Damon. She's really in BIG trouble~" Ria answered. I lifted my head.

"Who's Damon?" I asked innocently. Their jaw drop. Literally.

"Seriously! What world are you from??" Sulli asked in surprise.

"Ahmm. I'm from planet earth and just so you know I'm also a human being." I said sarcasticaly. Her eyes narrowed at me.

"For your information, Damon Smith is school's Bad Boy and Cassanova King." Luna explained.

"And so? What's the big deal?" I shrugged.

They synchronizely shook their heads.

"She is still a baby." Amber commented.

"What's the big deal??! You're asking us what's the big deal??! Seriously! You're innocence and arrogance is killing me." Sulli exclaimed with frustration as she massage her temple.

"Damon is the most notorious cassanova that you can ever see in this school and once he wants something. He will do everything just to get it and throw it away once he is done." Ria explained.

I raise my left eyebrow.

"What a spoiled brat!" I commented but I don't really understand what is the big deal.

"And if you messes with him. You're in BIG trouble missy." Luna whispers. Giving me goosebumbs.

"Hmp. I don't care who the hell he is! He's not a devil to be scared of." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Oh. He's a Devil~" Sulli said with her creepy voice. I stare at her and pouting my lips.

"Whatever. I just want to go home." I complain. They just all laugh.

~~~~~~

After a few hours, I finally reach the condo where I'm living right now. I enter the building and went through the elevator. The elevator clicks at 10th floor. I step out and walk straight to my unit. I was already in front of my door finding my keys when I heard someone whistle. I look around and there I saw the boy.....

HOLYSHIT!

-----

Author's note: Dedicated to Miss notyourrandom for making the cover photo. ^-^