Welcome

*****10*****

We arrived at the airport at 4:30am. I'm fucking dead. I immediately search to my dearest sister. Ugh. She always gives me a headache.

"Luhan hyung!" Damon exclaimed. I suddenly turned my head to him and trace where he is looking at. I also saw Luhan walking towards us.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked as he reached our place. Damon furrowed his eyebrow.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" Damon asked with a doubt on his voice. Luhan shrugs.

"I was looking for my girlfriend. She just arrived." He answered then smile sweetly. Damon nods. Then Luhan cocks his head, like he was waiting for our answer.

"I was going to meet my sister. She just arrived too. Damon just came with me." I answered. He nods with a O formed on his lips.

"Really?You have a sister?" He asked, surprised. I nod.

"Oh! Finally your here!" A voice pop up behind Luhan and I think I know who's voice is that. We all turn our head to the one who speaks and I saw Jessica unnie with furious expression. Oh no. I'm dead. I hurried to her.

"Unnie, let me explain." I said as I hold her arm. Before she could react Luhan butt in.

"Wait! She's your sister?!" Luhan exclaimed. I furrowed my brow and look at my unnie as she gape at Luhan. I faced Luhan and nod.

"Why?" I asked innocently. He step back. I looked at Jessica unnie but she look away. So I return my look at Luhan. What's happening? There is something wrong and I can feel it!

"She's my girlfriend." He said. My jaw drops with eyes widened. I'm speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~

Silence was loud as awkward surrounds us. We are all sitting here in the nearest restaurant at the airport. I was sitting beside Damon while in our front was Luhan and Jessica unnie. No one is speaking. Seems everyone was still in shock. Surprised by all the secrets revealed earlier.

"So, how did you two met? How long are you been together?" I asked as I break the silence. Jessica unnie rolled her eyes at me as she cross her arms.

"We meet at the bar and we're almost a year." Luhan explained. Now, I'm confused.

"How can that be? She left two years ago." I said with frustration. He shrugs.

"Let me rephrase what I said. We met at the club there in Canada." He said calmly. I nod as everything goes clear. Suddenly, Jessica lean towards Chanyoong.

"How about you two? Are you together? How did you meet? How long?" She asked like an investigator. She's good at it when it comes to my lovelife. Geez. I look at Damon who seem too relax and cool. I sigh.

"He's my schoolmate and yes we're together. He is also my neighbor and we've been together for a week." I explained but unnie doesn't look satisfied. I gulp. My hands are sweating. Why am I feeling nervous? she looked at Damon like an x-ray.

"You're Damon right? The manwhore bestfriend of my boyfriend." She said coldly. My hands clenched as I gritted my teeth.

"Unnie! That was below the belt!" I yelled, exasperated. Damon suddenly hold my hand. I inhale deeply and look at Jessica unnie. That's why I hate her. She's so insensitive. She will always say want she wants without thinking others feelings.

"What? I'm just saying the truth. Don't tell me you don't know the rumors about him?" She asked, testing my patience. I grip on Chanyoong hands as I control my anger.

"Yes, I know all of it but I don't care. I want to be with him and you have nothing to do with it. Now, if you'll excuse us. We're leaving. I guess you still remember where is my condo right? Just let your boyfriend drive you there." I said, proudly and went out of the restaurant as I dragged Damon with me. As soon as we get out that place. I sigh.

"I'm sorry." I mutter. Without looking at him. I feel embarassed and sorry for sister.

"Its ok. She's telling the truth. I'm a manwhore." He said, as his last words whispers. I shook my head, disapprovingly.

"No! You're not! That was before! You've changed right?" I said as I tried to look at him but he look away. He remained silent. I look down. Please, tell me you've changed. Please, don't make me regret what I fight for. My eyes starts to blur from the tears forming in my eyes. I suddenly feel his arms around mine.

"I haven't changed yet but I'm trying. It takes time. Help me..." He whispered. I hugged him back as I nod. I smile. Relief on what he says.

"Thank you..." I only said as I feel the warm and security from his embrace.