Miss you

*****21*****

Tooooooot-Toooooot-Tooooooot~

White. Everything I see is nothing but white. Is this the place they called HEAVEN? Am I dead? Everything becomes clear then I saw a fluorescent light then an aircon. There’s a fluorescent light in heaven. Then I feel something soft on my right hand. I lazily shift my eyes to my hand then there I saw Damon peacefully sleeping. A small smile form on my lips. I tried to caress his face using my strength. I miss him. I really miss him. I miss my family. He jerk and gape at me.

“Damon…” I said softly. He just stare at me like his memorizing all the parts of my face. I smile and stare at him also. I miss his face, his soft and kissable lips and his handsome jawline. Everything in him. I miss it.

“Are you really awake?” he said astoundingly. I nod slowly.

“Help me sit up.” I said weakly. He panicked which made me chuckle but something hurts in my stomach that made me wince in pain. Damn.

“Oh gad! Are you ok? Does it hurt?” he said panicky. I smile and nod again.

“I’m alright. Don’t panic. Help me sit.” I said calmly. He nod fast then helped me sit.  He suddenly hug me tightly. Ouch. I wince again. It hurts. He immediately let go of me.

“sorry. I just miss you badly. You’re three days asleep.” He stated and frown. Really? I sleep for three days? I laugh but I stop immediately as the pain strikes.

“I miss you too…” I said then smile. He smile back and lean closer to level his face to mine.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked. I smirk and shrug.

“I think my wound is at my stomach not on my lips.” I shrug. He chuckle. Gad. I miss this. In a second his lips are on mine. A kiss of longing and love. A kiss that I miss. My arms automatically wrap around his neck and his arms on my back. The kiss was becoming deeper like we’re in hunger. Then I abruptly pull back as I feel the pain again. He look at me worriedly. I fake smile and caress his face.

“I’m ok. Maybe I just needed some rest.” I state. He nod.

“are you hungry? What do you want to eat?” he asked as he walk to the table full of foods. I shook my head.

“I feel sleepy…” I said. He walk again towards mine then hold my hand.

“Go and sleep. I’ll always be here by yourside.” He said as he squeezed my hand. I nod.

“I love you Damon…” I said then smile.

“I love you too and thank you for not leaving me. Stay strong Krystal. Everything will be fine…” I heard him said before I drifted to my sleep again.

I half open my eyes and I saw Damon kneeling with his eyes close and hands attached together.

“What are you doing?” I whisper half awake. He put his index finger on his mouth and ‘sshhh’ me.

“Quiet. I’m praying. Just sleep and rest.” He growl. I smile and close my again. I’m too weak. After I regain my strength I promise I’ll make it up to him.

[after 2 hours]

I harshly wake up as  I heard the noise surrounds me. I open my eyes and saw many heads. What is going on?

“Oh my gosh! Mommy! She’s awake!” I heard unnie’s voice. Slowly I recognize them. It’s my parents and unnie. I tried to sit up but Amber helped me. My mom suddenly hug me. I wince again as my stomach ache. She move away quickly.

“Goodness! You’re really alive! You made us all freakin’ worried! You know that!” my mom said as the tears run through her face. I wipe her tears and smile.

“I’m ok. No need to worry.” I shrug. They squinted their eyes on me.

“Ok? You almost died out there!” my unnie said frustratedly. I look down.

“yeah. You lost a lot of blood but thanks to your sister she donated a bag of blood for you.” Mom explained and my eyes automatically drafted to Jessica unnie’s eyes.

“Yeah. You owe your life little sister!” unnie warned me. We all laugh but I triedmy best not to let them know that it hurts everytime I laugh. I notice that Dad is quiet and spacing out.

“Dad? Are you ok?” I asked. He look at me with sad expression. I know that look.

“Dad. This is not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.” I said. He sigh.

“But-“ he to explain but I cut him out.

“No buts dad! I’m ok. Period!” I stated firmly. He let out a deep sigh again and nod. I think someone is missing.

“where’s Damon?” I asked and look around.

“I told him to go home since you’re already awake. He never leave this hospital until he knows that you’re ok.” Mom explained.

“He really loves you Krystal.” Dad said with serious tone. I nod at him. I know. And I love him too. Just wait a few more days Damon. I promise that I’ll really make it up to you.

 _____________________

Author's note: Next private chap. sorry for making it hassle for you but I have to make it private so mr. watty won't delete my chaps again *pouts* heheh. I hope you'll understand ^^