Date

*****8*****

As we walk, people are looking at us. I suddenly feel conscious on myself. Is there anything wrong with me? I look at clothes. It looks normal to me. I'm just wearing a black sando paired with greyish-brown jacket and a black pants. I poke Damon. He shift his head and look at me.

"What?" He said and raise his one eyebrow.

"Is there anything wrong with me? Why are they staring at us?" I asked. He smirked and wrap his arm aroung my shoulder.

"It's because we look good together." He whisper and smile. I also smile. I feel the butterflies twirling inside my stomach and undescribable happiness.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head but my stomach suddenly growl. I look away and flush. That was so embarassing. He chuckles and grab my hand then dragged inside the cafe near the condominium. We sit on the table outside. He offers to buy the food. I just nod and wait. He entered the cafe and ordered. I was spacing out when two suspicious guy approach me.

"Hey there miss..." the ugly guy said. Eww. I look away and ignore them.

"Woah, why so grumpy? Are you alone?" The other one said. I still ignored them. Ugh. Damon where are you? What taking you so long? The ugly guy suddenly sit infront me. I gasp. Oh come on Damon! Hurry up! I'm getting nervous here! He smile devilishly. I gulp. The other guy went through my back. Atlast! Damon is out and he immediately look furious when he saw the two guys surrounding me. I look at him with puppy eyes. He rush to our table and put down the tray. He looked at he ugly guy.

"Excuse me! That's sit is taken!" Damon said as he clench his fist. The ugly guy stand up and look at Damon. He squinted his eyes on him and then they left. I sigh as sign of relief. He sit down and take a sip on his coffee. I look at him and smile. He frowns.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He said annoyingly. I flush. I just drink my coff- eh? Milk? He chuckles. I look at him and pout. Why does he order me a milk? Am I kid? He suddenly lean towards me and plant a kiss on my lips. My eyes widened. His kissing me in public! He move away and left me astounded. He grin.

"Why did you do that?" I asked as I narrow my eyes on him.

"Because you have a milk on your lips." He shrug and sip. I frown.

"You should have told me." I mumble and eat the sandwich.

"I have my own ways of telling." He said playfully and giggle. Aww. He's cute. He look like child. Instead of getting angry at him, I find it funny. Now I can see his playful side. I just smile. After a few minutes, we're done eating.

"Now, what are we going to do?" I asked as I tilt my head to one side. He look up and then smile at me. He stand up and grab my hands. He dragged me again and ride on a bus. I look at him with confusion.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He just mouthed me 'Secret' then smirk. I just sigh and wait. We stop in front of a club.

"Wait. Damon! Isn't it early for this?" I asked but he ignored me and continue to go inside. We enter the club and its really dark inside. I could barely see. I tightened the hold on Damon's hand. We enter a room and 11 gorgeous boys are now in front of me. I look Damon with who-are-they-look. He smile and wrap his arm around my waist.

"Guys, I want you to meet Bona. My girlfriend." He introduce. I blush and smile shyly. They all smile and introduced one by one.

"Hi, I'm Lu han." The cute boy said then smile.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you." He said and shake my hand.

"Kris." The very tall boy said as he wave his hand. I just nod.

"Chanyeol here!" The other tall boy said. He look cheerful. I continue smiling. The dark boy walk towards me.

"Hi there beautiful. I'm Kai by the way." He said with husky voice and lean down so we can be face to face. I bit my lip. Suddenly, Damon push him away from me. We chuckle. And so other boys continue to introduce. They are Tao,Baekhyun,Chen, Suho, Lay, And D.O. Ugh. So many names. I can barely remember them. Damon poke Suho.

"Hyung! Can I borrow you motor?" Damon yelled. I flinch. Suho just nod and throw him the keys. As Chanyoong catch it, he immediately dragged me outside the room.

"Gomawo Hyung!" He screamed. He handed me a helmet and we ride the red and black tinted motor.

"Hold on tight." He whisper. I hug him and he start engine. I suddenly hug him tighter when drive fast. I don't where we going but we're out of city bounds. He stop as we arrived at seashore. Woah. This is a nice view. The sea at its daylight view and roaring sounds as it crash the white sands. I hop off the motor and remove my helmet. I walk towards the shore and turn my head on him and smile brightly. Then I face the sea again as I admire the view. I suddenly feel his arms wrap around my shoulder.

"You like it?" He asked. I nod. Of course! Who would not love this place? We walk and talk such topic that we didn't even notice that it is dawn. The sun is setting already. The clouds with its orange color. At the end of the shore there is a cottege build. We enter it. It has nice ambiance.

"Who's place is this?" I asked and sit om the couch.

"Mine. It from my parents." He said as he walk to the kitchen. I stand up and look at the house. It was just a small place enough for one person to live in. He suddenly walk out the kitchen while bringing the tray with food. He really loves to cook. That's really cool for a boy. He place the tray on the table and we started to eat. After a few minutes, we're done. He suddenly bring out a polariod camera and click it in front of my face. I frown. I turned to be a criminal caught on act on the picture. He laugh and I tried to catch him to get the picture. Since his tall I can't reach the picture and with my persistence we ended up on the floor. I'm on his top. He suddenly hug me. I gasp. He smirk and kiss me. He's caressing my back and his kiss is getting deeper. I'm starting to feel the heat. He lifted me without breaking the kiss. I run my fingers on his hair. He gently lay me on the couch and he starts to kiss me on the neck. Then my phone rang. We both jerk and break the kiss.

"Fuck." He cursed. I smile and get my phone. I look who it is. My eyes widened when I saw the caller. It's my dad. I answer it quickly.

"Yes dad?" I asked. My heart is beating fast and I don't know why.

"Krytal..." he said in serious tone. Oh no. I don't have a good feeling about this.

_________

Author's note: Next chapter is in private again. You know what it means. :3