Stage 2

*****13*****

Days have passed and nothing important happened except when Damon was giving me flowers,chocolates and other sweet stuffs. I was very touched and it always made me smile everyday. Now, I'm on my way to the classroom. I'm kinda expecting something when I get there since Damon always surprise me by either leaving a bouquet of roses with a note or a stuff toy on my desk. But when got in, there is none. To be honest, I got a little disappointed. I sigh and went to my sit. Suddenly, Sulli approach me.

"Looks like your admirer give up." She teased. I look away. I feel a little pain on my chest. I hope he is not. Please, don't give up Damon. She tap my shoulders while smirking and shooking her head.

"Maybe he's up to something." I murmur. She shrugs then grin. Time went fast. Now, is our lunch time and I'm hoping to see Damon there. Once again, I failed. He's not there. I frown and sit beside Luna. Usual, they are talking about some stuffs that I can barely understand or maybe I just don't care what are they talking. I'm eating my bake mac when someone approach me. It's Minho.

"What is it?" I asked nonchalantly. He smiles and grab a chair then sit beside me. I raise my right eyebrow on what he did. What is he trying to do?

"Nothing. Can I eat with you?" He asked. I snickered.

"Do I have a choice? You're already sitting beside me." I said then roll my eyes. He just smile again then I caught Sulli staring at Minho but she immediately look away when she saw me looking at her. Hmmm. I smell something fishy around here. In a minute, Minho is talking to my friends comfortably. How does he do that? I just sit there watch them talk. Great. Is it me or I feel like an outcast here? As soon as I finish my food. I head back to our room but I feel someone is following me. I turn my head back and I saw Minho. I stop and face him.

"Why are you following me?" I asked as I raise my one eyebrow. He shook his head.

"Don't you remember that we're classmates." He shrug. I open my mouth to say something but I prefer not to. I just roll my eyes on him and continue walking. I immediately sit then put my earphones on and wait for the next teacher to arrive. The school ended peacefully. I think. Well, except when Minho was pestering me. He keeps on asking me nonsense things and being my helpful bestfriend Sulli was helping Minho to pissed me off. Great. Just great. What's with them? Before they leave, they say their goodbyes to me. I nod in return. I step out of our school gate when a black van stop in front of me. I gasp. Then in nanosecond two men in black suit get out of the van and tried to get me. I struggle but it's no use. I'm really scared right now. I tried to scream but the other guy put a handkercheif in my mouth then my vision becomes to blur and I feel like I'm so tired that I wanted to sleep. Even I don't want to close my eyes they just shut and let me sleep....

I woke up from the sweet scent of roses. I open my eyes and all I can see is the night sky filled with star. Where am I? Am I dead? I roamed my eyes and I see the candles and rose petals all over. I'm laying on red pillows in the middle of garden grass field. I sit and message my temple. My head hurts a little.

"Got enough rest?" I heard someone said but I recognize this voice. I lift my head then I saw Damon in a tuxedo. Oh.my.gad. He's handsome! My jaw drops. He chuckles. I came back to reality.

"What are you doing here? Where are the kidnappers?!" I said panicky. He shook his head.

"They are not kidnappers. I hired them to get you. Well, I told them to kidnap you..." he said jokingly. I frown.

"Why do you need to kidnap me? You should've told me instead! You scare the hell out of me!" I said exasperated and stand up. He shrugs.

"Nothing. I just want to try something new and unique." He said then laugh. I sigh. Okay. Back then I really thought that I was going to die. I roll my eyes on him then smile. He smile back.