7. I Hate Hospitals

I started to be able to move as I slowly woke up, only to notice the burning pain everywhere. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a plain white room with an IV sticking out of my arm. There were multiple beeping machines, with LED displays showing who-knows-what. I lifted the blanket to find myself in a white dress, not one of those hospital ones that are open in the back, but an actual dress.

I hate hospitals.

 I quickly stood up and ripped the cord out of my arm, but a loud alarm started buzzing from one of the display things and I covered my ears. 

Two nurses, a man and a woman, and a young girl ran into the room and stopped when they saw me standing there.

"What are you doing?" The man started walking toward me quickly and I freaked out.

"Stay away from me!" I backed away, and he looked surprised at my reaction.

"What's wrong?" He kept getting closer and closer and my breathing got more erratic.

"Stop coming closer!" Flash backs of my father walking towards me kept replaying in my head, making me dizzy.

"Wait, I think she's scared of you." The female doctor pulled him away from me, giving me some breathing room. "I think you should go get the Alpha." He nodded and left.

"No no no no no. You don't need to get the Alpha. Just let me go, you'll never see me again. Just let me go!" 

The docter took a hesitant step toward me and stretched out her arm to touch my shoulder, but I flinched away.

"It's okay. He's just going to talk to you, nothing more." 

"You're just saying that. I'm a rouge, he's going to kill me. Oh my word, he's coming to kill me!" I sank down in the corner, and hugged my knees to my chest.

Tears were streaming down my face, and all the memories of what had happened came to the surface, making me choke.

The younger girl came toward me and bent down so she was level with me.

"No one here is going to hurt you." She put her hand on my knees, but all that did was bring back memories of my dad dragging me around by my feet.

I pushed her away and hid my face in my knees, trying to block out all the memories that were trying to resurface. 

"Maybe if you tell me what's wrong we can...."

"No! Just leave me alone! I don't want to be here! You have to let me go! I can't stay here!" My face was covered with tears, and I'm pretty sure I looked crazy, but right now I felt like it. 

"Why not? Why can't you stay here?" 

Just then the door banged open, making me scream in fright.

The best smell in the world filled the room, and a tall man walked into the room.

His power filled the room so I knew that this was the Alpha. I looked down at my feet, afraid if he saw me looking at him he would get mad. The smell was over powering now, and I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Look at me." A deep voice reverberated through the room, but I forced my head to stay down. I don't  want to look at him as he kills me. 

I felt something in the room shift and I warm hand was placed under my chin. I pulled away, but the hand came back and against my will, I felt my head being lifted up to meet his eyes. 

When my eyes met his, I gasped. They were the lightest shade of blue imaginable, and for a moment I forgot what was happening. His hair was jet black, with beautiful curls.