Stanford Is Rich AF

Hey Everyone! Anyways, my theory today is a new theory!1!!111!! Yay!1!1!! And this theory may be a little out there, especially with some recent revelations, so bare with me here. So I noticed that the manual override ( or whatever it was called ) had three keys instead of two. And most people thought the three keys were for Fiddleford and the Stan's. But I had put forth the theory that the third key was for Preston Northwest. And that may seem a little out there but some pieces of evidence i have to support that Theory are:

He's rich. In ATOTS, we learned that Ford had received a research grant. And, as we learned, he used the money to build the shack. We're also not sure how much money he needed to build the portal, along with the bunker and all the equipment we see, and probably some we have yet to see. So heres where my theory starts, Ford may have ran out of money or was in the process of running out of money and sought out someone who could provide some money. He also may have chosen Preston due him coming across the Northwest name in his research.
There is a tapestry of Bill hanging in Northwest Manor. This may be because he was with Ford when he was "partners" with Bill, we see similar items in Fords Study. It may also be because he is on Bill's side for some reason.
His mid was erased by the Society of the Blind Eye. This may seem insignificant due to basically the whole time having this done to them, but i'm pretty sure his situation is different. His tape or whatever is up on next Fiddlefords, who we now know is the founder. My thought is that he also had a hand in the founding, this could be due to him associating with Ford and leaving the same time McGucket did.
Now, I know everyone will say that this is'nt true due to not being shown in ATOTS or The Last Mablecorn, but this is gravity falls were talking about.

-----

You guys want an awesome Gravity Falls fanfic?

Go check out
JasmineFlower100 then

What r u waiting for u fooking loosah???? - Louis Tomlinson