WEIRDMAGGEDON PT 3

(Random facts)

Toby has various rashes.
Bill's dimension used to be two-dimensional before he "liberated" it. He now seeks to remake Gravity Falls' dimension as he sees fit.
Bill can haunt people's dreams as he pleases. However, a formal deal is required for him to enter a person's mind.
All of McGucket's previous inventions that he can remember were intended for evil.
Soos watches a lot of anime and is a fan of gun swords.
Old Man McGucket does not know what anime is until Soos shows him.
Paci-Fire has butchered millions on countless moons and has telepathic control over eyeball bats.
Bill's eye can regenerate if destroyed, but it takes a few minutes.
McGucket forgives Ford.
Each symbol on the Bill Cipher wheel corresponds to a character.
Most symbols correspond to a physical attribute or article of clothing:
Dipper is the pine tree, à la his hat.
Mabel is the shooting star, à la one of her sweaters.
Robbie is the stitched heart, à la his hoodie.
Gideon is the pentacle, à la the symbol on his cape and the Tent of Telepathy.
Soos is the question mark, à la his shirt.
Pacifica is the llama, à la the sweater she borrows from Mabel.
Ford is the six-fingered hand, à la his polydactyly.
Stan is the fish-like symbol, à la his fez.
The remaining symbols are metaphorical:
Wendy is the ice, because she is cool in the face of danger.
Old Man McGucket is the spectacles, because he is scholarly.
Robbie has had his hoodie since 7th grade.
Robbie is uncomfortable with holding hands.
Mabel has accidentally sprayed paint in her eyes on multiple occasions.
Stan and Ford can do perfect vocal impressions of each other.
McGucket's only belongings are a banjo and a small sack of items.
Robbie's parents names are Greg and Justicie.

Trivia

This episode uses a different version of the Weirdmageddon theme song, by using the 1st version of the intro, and with 8 Ball, Teeth, Keyhole and Hectorgon being replaced with Dipper, Mabel and Stan.
The backwards message at the end of the theme song says, "GOODBYE GRAVITY FALLS."
This episode is the only episode to have flashed two end card pages; one at the 30 minute mark and one at the end of the episode. This is most likely because it is a special hour long episode as well as being the series finale.
Bill mentions Achilles' heel like as in the Greek myth and idiom.
After the credits, a split second image of a Bill statue buried in the ground is shown, through a "Blair Witch" style camera filter.
Right after Ford comes back to life, Bill is heard singing Ross Parker and Hugie Charles song "We'll Meet Again".
Although the subtitles translate the french lilliputtian's speech, "Je ne sai quoi sacrebleu au revoir!" as "I don't believe that was french," a more accurate translation would be "I don't know what dangit goodbye!"

(A/N : oh boy. It's been amazing being able to watch this show and write this book. I've meet fellow fans and made a few friends even. I've been through so much while writing (including three iPhones because I can't keep a case on one :/) Thank you all so much for reading! Yes, I've decided to discontinue the book. I really think I should leave it where it's at. Thank you all so much for reading! I love you guys so much... No homo tho. )

QUESTION: what's your favorite moment of W3? Of the series?

What's your favorite ship?

Which Pines twins do you favor?

Do you have any unanswered questions?