I REGRET EVERYTHING.

NOT WHAT HE SEEMS LEFT SO MANY QUESTIONS!

- Why did 'Stan' (if that IS his real name) have so many identities?

-why was his brother (whose name may or may not be Stanley) in the portal?

-Why wasn't Bill in this, as hinted in Northwest Mansion Noir? Or... was he?

- Why did Stan think there wasn't any summer left as he said in the beginning but survived the end... right?

- It was for the family? Stan did say this, but why didn't the children know about their long lost uncle?

- Why did Stan fake his death SO many times?

- WHY IS ALEX HIRSCH SO PERFECT?

There was also a handprint mark on the wall while Soos was going down the stairs to Stan's secret lair. It had six fingers. How many fingers did the author have at the end of the episode? Six. Thanks for the heads up, Hirsch.
Also, I was watching an earlier episode and saw that when Stanford is going down the hall to his lab,on the wall there is no six fingered hand... Could it have been put there... more recently?

YOU GUYS AFTER I SAW THIS I LITERALLY RAN OUT OF MY ROOM SCREAMING HIT THE DOOR BECAUSE I FORGOT TO OPEN IT AND RAN OUT MY FRONT DOOR AND PROBABLY WOKE UP ALL MY NEIGHBORS. FOR THE NEXT HOUR I MUMBLED EVERY DETAIL OF IT AND THEORIES AND HOW PERFECT ALEX HIRSCH IS AND HOW WELL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS ONE DAY AND DO BACKFLIPS INTO THE SUNSET.( I ALSO FAINTED TWICE)