CHAPTER 10

It was currently the third year and I woke up groaning. Me and Marry were already a little late so we decided to grab a coffee on our way. We ran outside our dorm and we went to get coffee.

" Have a nice day, I'll miss you" I said giving her a hug while walking as fast as possible with a cup of coffee which ended up burning my skin and it turned a slight pink.

The day was over sooner that I had expected and the teachers where chilled after the summer so they didn't give us homework. That wasn't the case with Marry though since she was studying to be a doctor.

" That is, ugh" she said and I laughed as we walked towards our dorm. Once we got in we both fell on our beds and stayed there for a couple of minutes.

" Let's watch the news, I like to be informed" Marry said and I sat up hugging a cushion on my bed.

" And now for the daily gossip" the man on the TV said.

" Dylan O'Brien was seen with his girlfriend last night obviously going on a date,they look in love but we're not encouraging his fans to give up on him" he continued to say something else but I wasn't listening. I knew he had a girlfriend I have known for the past year it wasn't nice, I was sort of sad.

I woke up earlier than my alarm today so I got up and had a proper breakfast at a coffee shop near. I sat down and scrolled on my time line. I got up and walked towards my first class. We were writing a test and I had a feeling I was going to screw it up.

The test was distributed and I swear we were never taught those things before so I was left with two options I would either cry on the paper and the answer closer to my tears would be the correct one or I would close my eyes and I would circle the answers with my eyes closed. I did neither of them, I just wrote my name and gave it to the teacher who seemed concerned.

" Miss Abernathy are you all right? You usually write something more than your name" he said concerned and I just shook my head.

" I just have a headache sir" I tried to manage to smile btu he sighed.

" You'll write this on Monday is it OK with you?" he asked and I nodded since I didn't actually read now I would have an entire weekend to study.

I walked back to the dorm and I sat on my bed only to realize Marry came back since she was skipping school today.

" Tonight you're going out and you'll find someone to hook up with and forget Dylan who can't see that you're destined for each other and if you don't find someone I will" she said with determination in her voice making me smile for the first time today.

Before I knew it we had to leave so I just put on some ripped jeans and a black shirt, I had time so I straitened my hair and put on some black ankle boots. When Marry saw me she gasped and smiled.

" Now that's the true you" she exclaimed and we walked with confidence making everyone look at us. We earned some mean looks from girls and some guys stared at us.

We went inside and I almost started coughing since there were so many sweaty bodies smoke and alcohol that the air became muggy about 2 hours ago. I sighed knowing I would pass out from the air. I went and ordered a drink and then I danced. I was sitting there in my own misery until someone offered to buy me another drink, I didn't say no, Marry was wrong I didn't need to hook up with someone in order to forget Dylan for a few minutes I needed to forget him for my entire night and in order to do that I needed to forget my name, which meant getting drunk.

" Rough break up?" he asked since he saw me take down the drink in one gulp but I just shook my head while shutting my eyes.

" Not exactly" I said with a sigh, he didn't exactly buy me the drink since we both had bracelets and the drinks where free for tonight.