CHAPTER 16

I went back to my hotel room shortly after the person I talked to left, who was he anyway? I mean, I wasn't exactly sober myself but it didn't sound familiar. Yet, the soft tone of his voice reminded me of Dylan but I haven't seen him after we came back from our swim.

I got in and I lied down, maybe choosing a room with a mutual bed was a bad idea since Marry hugged me so tightly that I thought I'd die right then and there.

"Marry I will suffocate if you keep hugging me" I said but then my eyes got adjusted to the dark and I realized it wasn't Marry who was hugging me.

" Dyl, what the hell?" I said rubbing my eyes and he just smirked at me.

" Where else would I be Caroline?" he said rubbing his eyes.

" Your stubbornness will be the death of you, I told you though, don't drink too much" he said and I frowned what is he talking about?

" You don't even know where you are, do you? Well, you are currently in New York we had gone to a Mets game and we won so we went to have a drink" he said running his hand on my cheek.

" I took you here because it's our anniversary" he said and I decided not to push it, I just gave him a smile and went back to sleep. Then I felt someone shaking me and I forced myself to open my eyes.

" Dylan why the fuck are you shaking me?" I asked getting up with my eyes closed but when I opened them I saw Marry and I frowned.

" We'll miss breakfast come on" she said softly, I got up and splashed cold water on my face and then reality hit me, I was in Miami.

" Why did you wake me up?"

" You were mumbling in your sleep and honestly I don't even want to know though" she said taking a sip from her coffee.

" But I'll tell you this, he has also fucked with your mind" she said as she ate her slice of cake.

" I feel terrible, I'll go upstairs" I announced as I got up and left.

I got in the elevator and pressed the button of my floor and when it reached the floor I got out and walked to my room and when I got in I gasped in total terror when I saw him but I closed the door and he got up to hug me. I gladly accepted it and I felt comfortable when he squeezed me in his arms. I closed my eyes and inhaled his perfume, it was so inviting that it made me smile.

" I didn't mean to scare you baby girl" he said while rubbing my back.

" Marry just texted me telling me she is going out with a guy she met" I said checking my phone.

" Why didn't you tell me you were up?" he asked and I looked at him frowning.

" Well you were almost wasted last night and you told me " he said and I sat on the edge of the bed with a sigh.

" You wouldn't have told me" I said with a sigh and he sighed.

" but why are you with her if you don't really like her?" I frowned and he shrugged.

" I did like her but it died out eventually I mean come on we're both you and I are 22 and she's 23" he said rolling his eyes.

" Technically I'm older too" I said and he groaned.

" For one month, Gee" he said and I started laughing.

 " I'm leaving in a week to go shoot for teen wolf what will you do?"

" I'm planning on going to London and visit Marc and his family" it wasn't really the truth but I did promise I would see him this summer and it's better to say that other than, yeah I'm going to do nothing and be miserable. At least with that lie I can go be miserable in London.