CHAPTER 20

Once we stopped dancing he held my hand and we went to say goodbye to everyone and then I hugged Jenna and she smiled as I walked away. Ben opened the car door for me before we left and I checked the clock it was 11 pm time does fly away. I looked outside the window once we reached the highway I looked outside and I closed my eyes until I felt Ben's hand on my thigh. I turned and looked at him, he had his eyes on the road but he was smiling.

I got out and unlocked my front door with Ben right on my heels, I walked to to my bedroom and I took off my high heels and then unzipped my dress and let it fall. I was about to put on a shirt but Ben grabbed me and pulled me closer to his body thus preventing me to get dressed. He slowly took the shirt out of my hands and he lifted me up so I was forced to put my legs around his waist, he carefully laid me down and proceeded in taking his tie off and then his shirt followed suit.

 He leaned and kissed my lips proceeding to kiss my neck, he was about to take off my bra when we heard the doorbell and he groaned. he kept kissing me and my breathing had become heavier, the doorbell kept ringing.

" Don't answer it" he whispered on my neck and I groaned since it kept going.

" Ugh, hang on" I said getting up and I put on my shirt which was thrown on the floor. I went downstairs.

I opened the door and faced Dylan, what did he want at this time?

" Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and he shrugged coming in and I mentally groaned.

" I noticed how your car was gone and now it's back so, I came to see my best friend" he smiled evilly when he finished the sentence and I sat on the couch too, I kept my distance though. Soon I heard footsteps and I sighed, it can't get any worse.

" Hi, you must be Benedict, I'm Dylan pleasure to meet you" Dylan said getting up and extended his arm and Ben shook it.

" It's nice to meet you too" he smiled and at that point I face palmed myself and sighed.

" I'm sorry to disturb you but I wanted to see Caroline, I haven't seen her for quite some time and I missed her" he said and I looked at my feet. I got up and went upstairs in order to put some pants.

 I came back down wearing some pajamas and I sat down, there was an awkward silence. My eyes kept flickering to Benedict and Dylan and I could tell that Ben was frustrated and Dylan was satisfied with his accomplishment.

" So, how is it between you and Britt?" I asked breaking the silence and he sighed.

" Well, I called her and she told me she needs some time to think about it and we'll talk when she comes back" he said and I nodded looking at him and then my eyes went to Ben and he immediately looked at Dylan.

" Any upcoming movies? I mean Caroline told me you're an actor and I was curious" it was Ben's turn to speak and I groaned.

" Well, I'm filming teen wolf and soon I'll begin shooting for scorch trials" Dylan said and I sighed making both of them look at me, fuck.

" What, can't a girl sigh without people turning to look at her as if she's an alien?" I asked and they both shrugged, but I could tell they had their undivided attention to me.

" By the way, don't think she's what people call a good girl" Dylan started and I seriously wished for my death.

" She is a fucking badass, I mean she used to stay up until 6 am with me before Monday" Dylan said and I rolled me eyes since he wanted to say something else and I seriously considered stabbing myself to death.

" It's good to know, if you'll excuse me I'm pretty tired so I'll just got to sleep" Ben said and I had a feeling he would do anything but sleep when he went upstairs. Once Dylan heard the door close he sighed and I groaned.