CHAPTER 24

ALL RIGHT SO THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT DON'T READ IT THANK YOU

~~~~~~...~~~~~~

 The second he locked the door he turned around and walked towards me and kissed me, he pushed me towards the sink and I got slightly wet myself, he kissed like there was no tomorrow and his hands moved from my waist to my butt.

" Take your clothes off" he said.

" What about-" I started but he kissed me again.

" It can wait" he said and as I took off my clothes he filled the bathtub with water which was just enough for both of us. he took his clothes off and I got in and got used to the temperature, he came closer to me and he kissed me, his hand went straight to my private area and he rubbed circles and my breath became heavier. Then he stopped and he looked at me.

" Are you ready?" he asked, no but I had a feeling he wasn't exactly asking me so I kissed his and he entered me and I moaned a little too loudly and Dylan grunted. he gave me time to adjust and he kept going making me moan and I had forgotten how Dylan felt and I literally wouldn't be able to speak tomorrow. Soon I reached my high and since my hands were on Dylan's back I dug my nails on his back and he grunted again. Then he reached his high took and he bit my shoulder in order to keep himself from moaning.

 We stayed there and the only sound in the room were our breaths, Dylan was lying on me with his head still on my shoulder and I slowly removed my nails from his back. He started laughing and I giggled myself.

" This must be the best orgasm I have ever had in months" he said and we kept laughing.

" I have to admit, me too" I laughed and we stopped because we would die laughing.

" Aren't our dates supposed to make us feel like that?" he asked and I nodded.

" Should" I said and he laughed a little more.

" When was the last time for you?" he asked and I sighed throwing my head back.

" I don't know do you remember when Ben came for Halloween?" I asked and he sighed.

" I don't remember" he said.

" Well, then" I said and he sighed on my shoulder, his hands found mine and our fingers intertwined.

" I'm sorry about your shoulder" he said touching it and I shook my head.

" I'm sorry about your back" I said and he giggled.

" It doesn't hurt and I wouldn't mind letting you do that more often" he said and I giggled too.

" How about you tell me about that dream of yours?" he said and I laughed.

" What is it so bad that I'm subtly asking for a second round?" he laughed too and he got up, I got up too and wrapped a towel around my body. I got out and realized we hadn't opened the curtains.

" Lunch?" he asked and I turned around and he smiled.

" Lunch" I answered and I got dressed as fast as I could, I didn't bother wearing a bra since it was boring but I put on an oversized shirt.

" How the hell do you manage to look hot on sweatpants?" he asked and I giggled.

" Really? I always thought I looked like a crystal meth addict" I said frowning.

 Before I even knew it we were watching TV and it was already 11 pm and we had already had supper. I sighed and looked at Dylan, he looked at me too and raised his eyebrows.