CHAPTER 19

I slowly opened my eyes and the events of last night flooded my brain, I tried to move but I realized that Benedict had wrapped his hands around me and I wanted to get up but that wasn't going to be possible anytime soon. At some point he started moving in his sleep and instead of letting me go he brought me closer to his chest, I sighed and payed attention to his room, it has nice, nothing too bold or something that clashed with the rest of the room.

" You know I'm up right?" I heard Ben's deep voice and I bit my lip.

" I didn't know" I smiled as I got up and found my clothes and went to his bathroom, I sighed as I plashed water on my face and smiled at myself.

We went downstairs and found our way to the kitchen. I sighed as he looked around for something then he turned around facing me and he came closer to my face.

" Tea or coffee" he asked and I looked away thinking.

" Tea" I said since I've had too much coffee lately. He made tea and I made us toasts, at some point I looked at him and he turned his attention to the tea, I giggled turning me gaze to the toasts.

" In the land of gods and monsters, I was angel" I quietly sang to my myself until I felt Ben gaze so I turned around and saw him looking at me with a smile, I frowned.

" Sing to me?" he innocently asked.

" My voice sucks" I said and he raised his eyebrows and then he pouted like a puppy, I sighed and closed my eyes.

" Living in the garden of evil, screwed up scared doing anything that I needed, shining like a fiery beacon you got that medicine I need fame liquor love give it to me slowly put your hands on my waist do it softly me ans go we don't get along so now I sing" I sang but then I stopped since the toasts were ready and I turned around to see Ben staring at me in total awe, I looked to the ground and smiled as I sat down and Ben gave me my tea.

" I should call Marry, we have this thing we call each other every single day" I said and he nodded I got out and I dialed her number.

" Good morning sweetheart" he said happily and I smiled.

" Good morning to you too, you sound awfully happy" I smiled and he giggled.

" I know, I may have slept with Tyler again, do you think I should break up with George?" she asked and I shrugged.

" I don't know do whatever you want if you feel like it isn't going anywhere do it" I said with my hand on my pocket.

" Did you sleep with him?" she asked and I giggled.

" he slipped a velvet bag of small diamonds in my bag and gave me a note telling me that he thinks I'm a precious diamond, the I went to his place and one thing led to another" I said looking down.

" He actually told me, no wait I'll quote ' how about you will not hold your moans back and I won't have to to make you beg, twice' and I'm in a slight pain today because of my ego, but it's not like I will ever beg " I said and Marry laughed.

" That's my best friend" she said and I smiled.

" I want to see Dylan's face when he finds out" she said smiling again and I sighed.

" I should go, I miss you sweetheart" I said and we hung up together.

" I should get ready to go film, I'm sorry they called when you were talking to your best friend" he said and I pouted and I held my arm open and he pulled me closer for a hug.

" When will you leave London?" he asked and I sighed.

 " In 2 days and it sucks because that means that summer is over and I won't get to hug you" I said and he smiled sadly.