CHAPTER 13

" Why can't you go alone again?" I asked as Dylan was begging me to join him for dinner with the rest of the Teen Wolf cast members and he groaned.

" Because, I have told them I'd bring my girlfriend" he answered and I frowned.

" So you want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded frustrated.

" Fine" I said and his face lit up with a huge smile making me laugh.

We were talking for two hours about how we wanted to be in high school all over again, without caring for our awkward moments there. He ended up telling me to sleep over his house and I agreed, we hadn't done that in quite a long time.

" Bring your outfit for the evening" he said as I walked outside, like I would be able to forget that.

I took a quick shower, dried my body and I took a bag of clothes making sure I put my dress in there and aside from my slippers I took some uncomfortable yet flattering high heels.

" You won't need those" Dylan said when he saw me hold my shoes in my hand and I frowned confused.

" I bought you some high heels, I wanted to give the to you for your birthday" he said and I nodded as he gave me a box and I was touched since he remembered my birthday. Usually no one does so it was a nice gesture.

Turns out they were some sandals with high heels and I took a deep breath as I put them on they looked really hard to walk on and it made me nervous. Even though they, too, looked uncomfortable they were perfect I looked up at Dylan smiling and nodded. I took a deep breath, I can do this, but I ended up extending my arm for Dylan to help me up.

" I thought you couldn't walk in high heels" he said and I smiled coming back with a smile.

" I was born to walk in high heels, thank you" I said kissing his cheek and as my lips left his skin he blushed a pale pink making me giggle.

" How, do you zip you dress on your own?" Dylan asked helping me zip my dress and I laughed.

" I don't usually wear dresses unless there is someone who can help me with it" I smiled and then I turned around and his jaw dropped a little when he saw me in my high heels and black lace dress that reached my mid thighs. I looked down since I knew I was blushing, I had cut my hair so that they reached my shoulders and it looked nicer than with long curly non cooperative hair.

" You look" he said but he stopped trying to find the right words.

" Like a piece of art" that caught my attention so I looked and only then did I realized that I was as tall as Dylan with these heels, he smiled as he tried to fix his tie and I started laughing.

" You look cute when you blush" he said as I was busy untying his sloppily made tie and I fixed it perfectly. Dylan kissed my cheek and I only added some nude lipstick, I didn't really like putting make up on so I always kept it as simple as possible.

We reached someone's house and I got out of on my own since he knew there was no possibility that I would let him be a gentleman and open the car door for me, if fact, I would never let anyone do that.

" Dork, you will introduce me as like your friend right?" I asked and he nodded, none of them have actually seen his girlfriend but Tyler has so it would be bad.

" Caroline hey, how are you?" Holland asked and I smiled giving her a hug it was obviously her home since I've been there before but she had changed something but I couldn't yet find it.

Pretty soon we all sat down to have dinner, I helped Holland bring the dishes because I felt bad seeing her alone and soon Arden joined us so we were done in no time. We sat down and began eating we talked a lot so when we all fell silent I looked up to see that everyone was looking at their plate and I was the one that had eaten the least. But I didn't want to offend Holland, so I ate as much as I could before I felt like I would throw up.