CHAPTER 30

AYEEEEE THE 30TH CHAPTER I'M SO HAPPY 

 I was helping Marry get ready for her wedding and she kept smiling like a child. I helped her with the dress and she looked stunning.

" I can't believe you're going to marry Dylan, do you remember when we were young and we were dreaming about this?" she asked and I nodded with a smile, we heard a knock on the door and I walked over.

" Tyler Marry is highly cautious about this" I said before opening the door. Once I opened it I saw Dylan giggling.

" Does the best man count as bad luck?" he smiled and I gave him a tight hug. he walked in and he hugged Marry too.

" Does a picture count, Tyler is dying to see you downstairs" he asked and Marry giggled.

" I think it does, tell him to wait for a couple of minutes" she smiled and I giggled because she wasn't nearly done.

" Fine, can I kiss her at least or is it bad luck too?" he asked and Marry rolled her eyes and Dylan looked at me and sighed.

" I'll try not to ruin your lipstick" he said and he kissed me softly and when he pulled back he kissed my forehead and left. I sighed deeply and Marry looked at me as she was applying make up.

" Your lipstick is fine" she said and I giggled.

" He looks good in a suit don't you think?" I said and she giggled.

" I guess" she smiled at she gave me a hug. She looked outside and the priest had just arrived and it looked like a scene from a movie where people just have this huge garden for their wedding and it's nice, just like that. We decided to wait for a while. I noticed Tyler went out and Marry texted her father to come upstairs.

" Hi, sweety" her dad smiled and he gave her a hug.

" Hi, Caroline you look nice" he smiled and I nodded with a smile. I walked outside and walked downstairs, Dylan saw me first and I walked over to them.

" Is Marry coming downstairs, I miss her?" Tyler asked and I giggled.

" She's with her father upstairs and here she comes" I said and I let go of Dylan's hand who pouted and I blew him a kiss and he smiled. The wedding began and we gave them their wedding rings and it was lovely. Tyler kissed Marry the second the priest said you may kiss the bride and Marry smiled so she had to pull back. They went upstairs to change and I was looking for Dylan until I bumped on him.

" Sorry" I smiled and he smiled back.

" come with me" he said and he pulled me with him before I could protest. He took me to the egde of the garden and he pointed a beach.

" Do you remember that place?" he asked hugging my waist.

" How could I possibly forget?" I smiled because it was exactly the spot where he hugged my waist on the forth of July and he told me I looked good, in a way. Dylan kissed my neck and I closed my eyes and I bit my lip because it would be awkward if someone heard me, Dylan seemed careful not to leave a mark on me, but I longed for him to do that, lately we've been busy helping Marry and Tyler.

" Dylan" I whispered and he stopped and looked at me.

" Marry and Tyler will be looking for us" I said and he giggled.

" Seriously? you think they would just change their clothes and come back down, they had better pray the room is soundproof" he aid still giggling and I sighed. I turned around and I kissed him and his hand went from my waist to my butt. An evil idea came to my mind and I'm sure I would regret it afterwards, my hands went from his neck to his chest and then my left hand kept going until I reached his private part, he quickly grabbed my hand and put it back to him neck with my right one.