CHAPTER 17

I woke up with a gasp when my alarm clock went off and I was puzzled for a few minutes until I realized that I had arranged with Benedict to take me to the city, I checked my clock and realized that it had taken me 5 minutes to realize what was happening.

I got up and and took a really quick shower and I brushed my teeth as fast as I could, thus hurting my gums, I opened the curtains in my room and I saw that it was sunny so I decided to put on some jeans and a off white T-shirt with a pizza is my bae print on it I brushed my hair as fast as possible as I could and since they looked like a nuclear explosion had taken place I put them in a messy bun which was a perfect messy bun and I loved it so much I actually took a picture of it and smiled at my accomplishment.

I searched for my all stars and since they were nowhere to be found I put on my army boots, I looked for a jacket and found something that matched my outfit. I opened the door and made sure I had everything I needed in my bag, my phone, my wallet and some thing I probably wouldn't need but I didn't have time to take out. I checked my phone and I still had 5 minutes left before Ben arrived to pick me up.

I looked up and saw him standing there in his jeans and a casual t-shirt I hadn't even heard him so when I saw him I gasped in total terror and I almost dropped my phone. I put my hand over my chest after that and he was trying hard not to laugh.

" Good morning, is Marc awake?" I said out of breath.

" No he's sleeping but I have a key anyway so I thought that I didn't have to wake him up so I used my key, but, good morning to you too" he said and I smiled as I started walking again until it hit me.

" Is it cold outside?" I asked and he laughed.

" It's always cold in London" he said as if everyone was supposed to know that and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my jacket and put it on. We got in the elevator and I was going to fall asleep if we stayed for one more minute in the elevator.

" Can we grab coffee on out way I didn't have enough time for breakfast" I said as we walked and he looked at me wide eyed.

" Come with me" he said and I followed him we went in some sort of coffee shop and he ordered two cappuccinos along with cookies. I took out my wallet and he stopped me.

" It's on me" he whispered near my ear and I nodded.

" So, I know this isn't Starbucks, but it's nice" he said and I looked at him.

" And a lot quieter too" I said and he laughed at my comment. Once we ate our cookies we took our coffees and left. we walked for a while until we stopped at Madame tussauds museum and we got in it was pretty quiet and the statues were so thorough it made you think that the person was standing next to you. We walked around for quite some time until we reached the stairs for the basement.

" Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded as I walked downstairs, it a much darker room with only some faint light from light bulbs that looked like candles they depicted some infamous killers and the gruesome murders they committed I wasn't sure whether I could handle it for much longer since I was closer to Benedict and I my heart beat had risen.

Thankfully there weren't as many exhibits downstairs and we left pretty quickly. We got out and he led me to his car and he opened the car door for me and I thanked him as I got in.

" I was actually scared back there" I said as he drove and he giggled.

" Told you, I've been down there but honestly it's the light they use it's not that bad if it was as lit as the top floor" he said and I nodded still not daring to look at the road since it scared me.

" And this is the eye of London" he said parking his car, it was silver, I got out and we paid for our tickets. We were lucky because it was too early for the rest of the tourists to visit this one so we were alone. I had gotten up to get a better view at some point it stopped and the doors clicked and I slowly spun around it was stunning.