CHAPTER 26

I groaned and got up, time did fly away and it was the 24th and I asked Dylan to come over and help me with the Christmas tree. I put on some clothes and I had some breakfast, Dylan came around 12:30 and his smile was brighter than the sun.

" Hey" he smiled and I gave him a hug, Britt still hadn't come back and I guess he felt lonely. I went upstairs and found and elf hat and another similar to the one Santa's supposed to be wearing. I walked downstairs and Dylan was searching my disks in order to find the one we heard every single Christmas.

" Elf or Santa?" I asked showing him the hats and he choose the green one. I put on Santa's hat and I smiled, We started decorating the house and I ordered Chinese. We stopped to have lunch and then we kept going. I found a decoration I hadn't used in years and I was about to hang it but I was too short so I went and took a chair and climbed. Dylan saw me and he stood behind me.

" What are you doing?" I asked with a smile as his hands went to my waist.

" I'm here just in case you fall down" he said and I rolled my eyes. After I hanged it I turned around and Dylan still had his hands on my waist, I have to admit even though he would try and catch me but I was scared so I took his hand and I held it tightly as I climbed down.

" Thanks" I said and he smiled, my phone rang and Dylan grabbed it and answered it since it was Marry.

" Yeah, I'll tell her. Of course I'll make sure, bye" he smiled and I shook my head in question.

" She invited us tomorrow for dinner and it's not a question. Plus our families are going to be there" he said and I nodded but then I groaned.

" I have to host new years" I said and he smiled.

" I'll help you, my cooking might suck but together we will conquer the world" he smiled and we agreed to spend the day together.

" What happened to those sheets?" he asked referring to the ones Britt and Ben slept on.

" I washed them a couple of times in a row but then I threw them away" I said and he smiled. He laughed and went to his house to bring board games. I made us some tea and he came back using the spare key. I poured him some tea and we sat down as we began playing Monopoly.

" I hate you" I smiled as I lost, once again.

" Admit it, you suck" he said and I laughed. I came closer to him and gave him a hug, he hugged me back and I sighed. He seemed to be off guard so I took the chance and tickled him. Dylan fell down and I was next to him until I felt he would die if I kept going.

 We lied there and Dylan caught his breath and he caught his breath and looked at me. I smiled and he raised his eyebrows.

" I suggest you run, because if I catch you you're dead" he said and I got up around the same time he did and I ran upstairs, Dylan was right behind me and I looked around and I was confused, so I ran into a random room but Dylan was too close so before I could even open the door he grabbed my hand and he held me close as he tickled the life out of me, which was very easy because he didn't actually have to touch me for me to start laughing.

" Fuck" I said breathlessly and Dylan stopped as he thought I would actually die.

" Jump" he said and I turned around and I jumped up and he grabbed my hips as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us downstairs. I sat on the couch and I drank my tea.

" At least the tea is cold" I smiled and he smiled back.

" Do you want to sleep over?" I asked and he frowned.

" Please, I know Britt isn't back yet and we have to go to Marry's house tomorrow" I said and I was about to continue but he put a his finger over his lips and I stopped.