Nivia

So we were now in class and the twins were bombarding me with questions they were really pissing me off .

Your so stuck up nene why would you do him like that Kylie and Kaylen said at the same time. Ugh it's like they have the same brain or something. How am I stuck up just because I didn't give him the time of day doesn't mean I'm stuck up I just know what he's about . I told you two he's probably not even interested.

Kylie gave me a sly smirk , "don't even act like you didn't think he was cute " she said .As I was about to answer her in comes Mr Terrell himself with three other boys behind him ...Jesus take me now I thought as they entered the classroom OMG all of them were fine .Me and my girls shared the same look I guess we're all thinking the same thing.

Right when I turned back around Terrell was walking towards me with a smile on his face .He sat next to me I wanted to jump out of my seat but I just played it cool .

Well well well I guess this must be fate we're in the same class and I get to see that beautiful face for the next hour and a half God must really love me he said grinning like there's no tomorrow. I really tried to hide the fact that I was blushing but it wasn't working for me at all he knew it to because his grin got bigger by the second.

I was lost for words as I stared into his gorgeous eyes I had to snap out of it I couldn't give him the satisfaction of even thinking I liked him .

Look Terrell/Titan whoever you are every girl at your old school probably fell for those wack ass pick up lines you tryna use on me but it doesn't flatter me and I'm really not in the mood to be entertaining it right now.

Before he could say anything the teacher came in and starting lecturing us about how the year was gonna be and he assigned us a project on the first day -___- .Guess who had to be my partner Terrell... Out of all people that I could've been partnered up with it had to be him .oh well I guess I have to deal with it .