Carnival

Ichigo was about to close his locker door when he spotted some tickets and picked them up. It was the carnival tickets he was going to buy tomorrow at the fair.

'Dear Ichigo' He read the note, 'I know the Manger well over there and managed to get tickets! I had some extra and knew you were planning on taking (y/n) to the carnival so here's my side of your treat. Good luck! ~Orihime'

He smiled down at the note and stuffed it into his pocket along with the two other tickets. "I should thank her for this."

"Hey Ichigo." You walked up to him, "Do you have soccer practice today?"

"No why?"

"Because I thought you and I could walk together. I live nearby you."

"You do?"

"Yeah just over the next block."

"Huh. I didn't realize that. Well come then."

You smile and pick up your bag and start walking with him. It was quite for a while since it's been only a week you've two only talk. His invites to walks were what really brightened your day since you didn't know the town so much a lot.

"So," Ichigo suddenly broke the silence, "How are you liking the town?"

"Ahh... Ummm... Well, people here aren't that bad here so far. The food here is really good I have to say that. Other than that... I really don't know..."

"Well the carnival is going to still be here this weekend, and like I promised on Monday I would take you." He flashes the tickets right in front of your face.

The light caught them just perfect as the mixed colors added the affect to them. You smiled and grabbed them. "Wow! I didn't know you could buy tickets early!"

"I didn't pay for them. Orihime knows the Manger over their pretty well and got us some tickets."

You laughed and stuffed the ticket into your bag. "She's so nice."

The walk was quick and short as Ichigo was at the front gate of his house. "Do you want me to walk you all the way over their?" He asked.

"Nah I got it. See ya later Kurosaki!"

You started walking down the sidewalk as Ichigo watched your shadow. It was strangely lose and wiggled a lot for a shadow. He shook off the thought and entered inside. "I'm home."

"ICH-I-GO!!!!"

An irk mark appeared on his forehead as at just at the right moment rose up his foot and slammed his father in the face with his foot. "COME ON! CAN'T I ENTER THIS DAMN HOUSE WITHOUT TRYING TO GET PUNCHED OR KICKED!?"

"Aww it just makes you stronger!" His father said rubbing his injured nose, "But quit whining about it or I just have to make it double a week I attack you!"

The door opened behind them as the girl entered. Yuzu bright aura came in first as her eyes shined at seeing her big brother home.

"Welcome home big brother!"

Karin came in next with her no so happy but not so down aura. She passed by the group and went for the t.v. "Would you two stop acting like children for once?"

"But you just don't understand my dear daughter!" Isshin shouted from the top of his lungs and cried to the poster of his dear dead wife, " Why are they so mean to me?!"

Ichigo sighed as he zoned out his father's crying. "I'm going to be in my room doing homework."

He opened the door to his room as on the ground he saw a small stuffed lion crossing its chubby arms. "Who was that girl earlier?! Why do you bring hot girls over but never share them?!"