Real or Fake?

The nice night air blew into the office were everything was nice and quiet, until a figure came into the ray of the moonlight spilling into from the door. They were dressed like the same person, only this time they had a darker aura around their self...

Their footsteps creaked quietly along the wooden floor, making its way to a desk in the back. It shuffled something inside its cloak and pulled out a fang, the size and shape of a snake. The figured laughed quietly as a single drop was added to the tea on the desk.

"I wonder how she will fair against this... That princess will see I don't play nice anymore..."

The night air began to chill down around the person as they walked away, but the tea itself was mixing along with the single drop, making it light brown...

(y/n) P.O.V

Warm light spilled through the window and hit my face. I winced at the bright fall morning light. It was beautiful too see, but horrible to be suddenly waken up by. A note was on Ichigo's bed side table, saying he was sorry and had to go into work early.

"Awww man... now I have to make breakfast..."

I dressed up and when into the kitchen, only to find breakfast made for me. I smiled and happily ate it before running to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko was already at his desk working on paperwork while I ran in, panting was I sat down in my seat. "Thank god... I made it..."

"What took you so long?"

"I woke up late... I hate alarms..."

"Why didn't the head captain wake you up?"

"Ichigo had to go somewhere... I'm thinking maybe he had an early meeting."

"Interesting..."

I could have sworn I heard Aiko smirking under his breath, but when I look towards him he was working on his paperwork with a calm face. To break the ice I thought about playing a game. "Hey Aiko, what do you like?"

He stopped working and thoughts about it. "Ummm... I like training, cooking, collecting bugs, reading, and go to the human world to look around."

"Oh nice! Maybe I can take you their some time!"

"That's alright I just go their when I have missions."

"I see. I wonder how Kon and Nok are doing."

"Who are they?"

"They're the mod-souls Ichigo and I used when we needed to hunt for hollows. Nok is my soul pill while Kon was this. Ichigo had let them use are body's while we live up here, but if we ever want to come to the human world we could always go back into are body."

"Wow!" Aiko sounded facinated, "That's really cool! I've always wanted to go around the human world and buy things, but I didn't know about mod-souls."

"I'm sure division twelfth makes them."

"I'll go talk to them after I deliver this paperwork." He lunged the huge stack of paperwork in his arms, his muscles showing through his soul reaper outfit. "See you later."

"See ya!"

After some time working on the paperwork I noticed to my right a tea cup with a note on it. It read Ichigo had given it to me and it was a new flavor he thought I would like. "He's so sweet." I dreamily smiled before taking a slip.

It felt like fire going down my throat before I started coughing very badly. Blood came from my mouth as I coughed it up, I could feel it dribbling down my chin. The tea traveled down my throat and into my stomach quickly, making everything go hazy and blurry.