New Work

You begged and begged Ichigo to take you to his work place. He finally gave in as it was annoying him as he brought you to the Unagiya shop.

You thought it was an octopus shop, but Ichigo quickly soon told you it was the name of his boss's last name so you wouldn't tick her off.

Ichigo opened the door for you as you entered in through the small door.

"Hello!" Ichigo yelled, "Miss Unagiya! Where are you?!"

"Oh, Ichigo!" A women came out as she was fair tanned and had a huge chest. Her midnight hair was slick up into a high ponytail. She held a frown as she went through her desk. "Good to see you here!"

She pulled out a bunch of paperwork as Ichigo stared at the stack with horror, "I've been looking for you. These all need to be done by today or tomorrow."

Ichigo paled at the sight as he flipped through the pages, "N-no... way..."

Unagiya ignore him as her sight landed on you, "Who this girl?"

"Hi!" You waved, "I'm Ichigo Kurosaki's girlfriend, (y/n) (l/n)."

You bowed to her as a greeting as she broke out into a smile, "My boy has a girlfriend?! He's growing up! No wonder he's been skipping work!"

Ichigo growled as he slammed the paperwork down on the table, "I haven't been skipping work!"

"Then why have the paperwork for people request have been piling up?"

Before Ichigo could respond a child voice rang through the room, "Mommy! I'm hungry!"

Unagiya ticked in frustration, "Damn it."

In a blink of an eye, she up on a flower print apron as she let her hair down on the side of her shoulder.

A small child came into the room looking up at Unagiya, "Mommy! I'm hungry for lunch!"

"Of course my sweet Kaoru~ I'll make you a nice sandwich~"

The little boy, Kaoru, smiled up at his mother with a loving smile, until his eyes landed on Ichigo.

"What's he doing here?!" Kaoru pointed at Ichigo as Ichigo gave him his usual scowl like face.

"Don't get near my mommy! She's too pretty to be with you!"

Unagiya chuckled as she when into the kitchen as Ichigo glared at the tiny child.

"Don't bother." Ichigo said as he hugged you from behind, "I have my own women."

Kaoru looked up at you with shocked eyes, "This pretty lady is your women?!"

You blush at his compliment as he continued to talk, "How did a orange hair monster like you get a girl like her?!"

Ichigo eyes darkened as his whole aura around him darkened with him, "Now you listen here..."

Unagiya came back in with a sandwich for Kaoru as his eyes lit up at the sight of his loving mother.

"Here you go my sweet boy~" Unagiya gave him the sandwich as he took a happy bite out of it.

"Thank you mommy!"

Unagiya smiled, "Your welcome~"

She lead him out of the room as she took off her apron and put her hair back up into a ponytail, "Sorry about that. (y/n), I've been think about this, but how about you come and work with me?"

Your eyes shined as your heart did a flip of joy, "Thank you, Miss Unagiya!"

She nods as she turns her attention to Ichigo, "If you want dinner, then I say start doing you jobs right now."

Ichigo groaned as he flipped through the task of everything he had to do. He set them down as his eye shined mischievous, "but first."

He quickly spun you around and kissed you. You gasp at the impacted until he lessened his pressure. It was short, but it was a hot kiss as he pulled back.

"That was my energy refill."

He smiled at you as he closed the door and left. Unagiya laughed at you blushing face as it lasted for a pretty long time.