A Drunk Birthday

Check out my Bleach One Shots book if your interested!

Silence was the best thing at the moment. It's been a month since Ichigo proposed too you and all through the months you've never been happier. Rangiku screamed in happiness when she heard the news and hugged you to her chest, suffocating you greatly.

It was early in the morning as you woke up to see your face close to Ichigo's bear muscular chest. He was too tired last night to really change into other clothes so he took off his shirt and just fell asleep with you snuggled into his chest.

The soft snores coming from his mouth were cute enough to make you giggle, but a bit too loud to make Ichigo wake up. He moved slightly, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you up close to his face.

"Happy birthday (y/n)~" He sleepily yawned.

You blinked in confusion. "Huh?"

He gave you a look. "You don't even remember when your own birthday is? And you gave me crap when I forgot mine."

A blush spread across your face as you pinched his cheeks. "S-Shut it!"

Ichigo chuckled and got up, the light showing the tone core of his abs. "Why don't you take a bath while I make you a special breakfast?"

Luckily you turned around in time for Ichigo to not see the massive blush on your face. "S-Sounds great!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today seemed to be just perfect for you both as not a single cloud in the sky could be seen. The warm water was heaven as you didn't want to get out, but you had to and got dressed into a kimono. It was one of the fancy ones Ichigo bought for you a while back.

When you stepped out of the bathroom a wonderful smell entered into your nose. Excitement pooled through your veins as you entered into the kitchen to find foods of all kind. From dessert to breakfast of your favorites.

Drool came from your mouth as you quickly wiped it away. "All of this?! Can I even eat all of it?!"

Ichigo smiled and set the first plate down for you. "I'll help you then."

"Okay!"

You dug into the breakfast as the flavor melted into your mouth. After about ten dishes you were almost full of food, but still tried to eat a strawberry left on the plate. "Oh god... that was perfect..."

Ichigo stared in surprise at the dishes. "Well... looks like you didn't need my help."

"Ugh..." You rolled over onto your side, completely feeling like your about to explode. "That was... amazing..."

Ichigo just shook his head and took up all the plate into his arms. "Well I can always wash these later..."

"Do I have to go to work?" You ask from out of nowhere.

He looked back at you. "You don't have to if you want too, but I guess the others will just come to the house to drop off the presents."

"Presents?" Your ears twitched at the thought. "I want presents."

"I know you do, because you love them. But, you're going to get mine from me at the end of the day."

You pouted and tried getting up, but failed as the food was taking it's time breaking down. "Why do I have to wait?"

"Because the ones who wait get the best presents of all."

"Lame! I want them now!"

Ichigo sighed and helped you to your feet. "Just got to work. You don't have to change clothes but at least hang out with other people while I work for today."