Date Night

(A/N): Please go check out my Bleach Boyfriend Scenarios if you can't get enough of this book! (You have to look it up on my profile to see it since Wattpad doesn't let you see it when you look it up...)

"Hey (y/n).... How about me and you go on a date tomorrow night?"

"Huh?" You looked up at your loving boyfriend who had his fingers twined in your hands and was stroking your thumb with his, "Where did this come from?"

"Well... I still feel bad about the hollow thing and will never forgive myself for it... but I'm going to make it up too you no matter the cost."

"Awww." You gave him a sweet peck on the cheek, "How thoughtful of you."

Ichigo smiled and pulled you closer into his lap. "Do you have any ideas of where you want a date to be at?"

"Surprise me~" You said with a smirk and quickly kissed him on the lips, "Just make sure to pick me up at my house when you're ready."

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang and you answered it up to Ichigo wearing a blue tang top and some gray pants. I was his sense of style and that's what you loved about him. He didn't dress up to impress you or anything, but just being himself. It was late evening as the suns orangish glow gave his hair more of a oranges halo around his head.

"I got are date planned out. Are you ready to go?" He said and held out his hand for you.

You giggled and took his strong hand, feeling the rough calluses from fighting with his sword, and slip your hands into his. Your size was just perfect in his, as if it was meant to be. "Of course I'm ready to go."

You meant to call out towards your parents, but shook it off and walked out the door like a ghost, leaving no note or trace behind. Ichigo smiled and pulled you gently closer to him as he swung your hands back and forth while walking.

You giggled and rose them up higher and higher. "So where is this date supposed to start at?"

"High above."

"Huh?"

"You'll see what I mean."

The walk lasted for a good long while until he finally arrived at the park. It was late spring now and the cherry blossoms bloomed beautifully as they scattered all around and floated in the air with ease. You gasped at the beauty of it all as even cherry trees started to grow and had ripened the cherries to the fullest. Ichigo grabbed one the lowest branch and gave it to you. You bit into it as the flavor was so juicy and sweet. You hummed at the flavor as Ichigo smiled and plucked more from the branches.

"Do you want me to feed you while we walk around the park?"

"Yes!" You said with shining eyes.

Ichigo chuckled as he gently grabbed your hand and twined it into his. The feel of his hands and love were always amazing to feel, anytime and anywhere. He started down a path and it led towards a water fountain. It's water sparkled beautifully in the white light as tiny water drops splashed onto your feet once you neared closer to it.

You yelped at the coldness as Ichigo smirked and cupped a tiny bit of water into his hand and splashed it all onto you. You gasped in shock and surprise at Ichigo. Your (e/c) were set blazing as you too started a water fight with the strawberry.

Ichigo laughed as he grabbed you by the waist and held you up high. "Were falling!" He said as he purposely walked backwards and soaked you both wet in the fountains water.

"AHHH!" You said laughing and gasping at the same time, "IT'S SO COLD!"

Ichigo smiled as he helped you out of the water fountain and ruffled your wet hair. "I sorry~ I couldn't help myself."

You growled and smacked his back, making Ichigo yelp and tense up in pain. "Who likes it now?!" You shouted while running away.

Ichigo growled and started cashing after you. You laughed and screamed in joy as you started to climb up a high tree. It was starting to get dark, but you could still see clearly enough to stop at a stable branch. It was quiet all around as no sound of breathing but yours-

"Beat you to the top~" Someone said in a sing song tone.

You screamed in fear and almost slipped out of the tree until a familiar pair of arms caught you before you fell six feet down.

"(y/n) calm down! It's only me!" Ichigo said in a shouted whisper as he wrapped his arms around your frame.

"O-Oh... Sorry about that..."

"It's alright." He said as he stroked your hair and looked up at the stars.

You looked up as well and stared taking in the beauty of all things around you. The night sky was lit just perfectly from where you were as almost every star could be seen. It was a magical sight to see, so much it brought a single tear to your eye. Ichigo felt the wetness as he smiled and gently wiped it away and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

"It is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes it is... I never seen anything like this..."

"I wish we could be up here all night..." You said while closing your eyes.

Ichigo smiled gently as he kissed the lids of your closed eyes and started rocking you gently back and forth. "I promise I will make this up to you. Even if it takes me my whole life. I know you'll say I don't need to, but I do. I'll make sure of it."

He pressed a soft kiss too your lips before he too felt asleep in the high tree, enjoying the feeling of you and your soul in his arms.