2/Worst honeymoon, ever (Mia)

A/N: Thank you to all who read, commented and voted for my first chapter. It means a lot that people enjoy my writing.

Mia

After weeks of discussion, Laurent and I finally agreed to go to a small island in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Madagascar for our honeymoon. We took a week and had the most romantic getaway planned.
I also have the some exciting news to tell him. It has been six wonderful months being married to Laurent and even though we agreed we would wait. I'm almost 3 months pregnant! I know right! I'm so excited! I wanted to tell him as soon as I found out but he's been so busy and tired lately and I really want him to have a good frame of mind for this news. But seriously I need to tell him soon.

(Monday)

The departing flight was delayed, then they lost our luggage. This did not make for a good start. As much as I tried to make things better, Lau was determined to be in a snit the entire first night into the next morning. He even turned me down. I know I'm not the most experienced at seduction but for him to claim a headache from jetlag, roll over and fall asleep really hurt my confidence.

It was the same at breakfast, I tried to get him to taste some of the local fruit but he got mad. 'Okay he's probably stressed.' I arranged for a couple's spa day for us, hoping it would help him relax a little.
Laurent was laughing and joking about getting the same nail polish color as he was getting a foot massage during his pedicure, this was encouraging. At lunch, he continued to laugh and joke with me, 'yes this is good, his frame of mind seemed to be improving. I can tell him after lunch.'

We went back to the room and I convinced him to lay down so I could rub his shoulders. And finally tell him I am pregnant. After removing his shirt, I bit back my smile looking at the defined muscles in his back. The way they flex and ripple as he walked across the room and laid on the bed.

'Stop drooling and get on with it.'

I bit my lower lip, straddled his back and started massaging his scalp. If his moans were any indication, he was enjoying himself. Slowly moving down his neck to his shoulders, I kissed his ear before whispering, "I'm glad we finally were able to get away," then kissed his cheek.

"Mhmm." He responses lazily but I just smile.

"Don't fall asleep Papi, I just want you to relax." I nuzzle his neck. He moans in response. "I've been trying to tell you about a new devel- (cellphone ring) -opment." I sigh as he shifts to answer it. 'Why didn't I think to tell him to turn that off?!'
"Yeah?" He says lowly and I tried to continue the massage but after a few seconds his eyes shot open and he turned over, knocking me off his back. I watch as he grabs his shirt and walks out the room. "QUE?!" Laurent yells from the other room.
'I don't know who that is but I want to hurt them, badly.'
I sigh as Laurent continues to fuss in French and I see all my hard work evaporate. I waited for him but I never heard him end the conversation however he did stop talking. I waited a few more seconds then called out, "Papi?" I scan the living area.

*No answer.*

I check outside, "Papi?"

*No answer.*

I walk around our villa searching but no Laurent, no note, no text, he just 'poof' disappeared. 'Maybe he decided to take a minute to calm down, this is normal.'

I order dinner and wait for him to return but four hours later he hasn't come back. I call to check on him only to find his phone ringing from the bathroom. 'He had left it on the sink. Why? Where was he? What is he doing? Nope, I'm not going to be 'that girl'.' After a deep breath, I picked it up and put it on his side of the bed on the charger.