Chapter 14

NEXT DAY:

When I woke up to the baby crying, Craig wasn't beside me. I knew he was at work though. It was about 9 in the morning so I decided to go ahead and get up.

I wrapped my robe around me and put on my house shoes and went to CJ's room and picked him up.

"Alright now, what is it? It's not your diaper, you're not hungry, you're not gassy, Wassup little man? You don't want mommy to get any sleep?" I asked. CJ just started giggling. I sighed. "You just want someone to play with... That's what you woke me up for? Alrighty then.." I said, going to my room and getting dressed in some skinnies, a white tank top, a blazer and some heels. I had a little obsession with heels.

Afterwards I went to the bathroom and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I rarely wore makeup but today I decided to.

When I was all done I got CJ and went downstairs sitting him in his bouncer as I cooked myself breakfast..

It was now about 10:30 and when I got done with the cooking it was about 11. I ate really quickly and then got CJ dressed and tried to decided what I was gonna take Craig for lunch. Going through the fridge there was some Chicken Alfredo, potato wedges, and I fixed him a salad. He liked eating just not unhealthy food all the time. After I warmed up the Chicken Alfredo and Potatoes I looked at CJ crawling.

"Omggg, look at you, all growing up and crawling!" I said, taking a pictures. "Okay, enough of the pictures, let's go see daddy!" I said, picking him up and grabbing the bowl with his food in it. I grabbed CJ's babybag, my phone, and keys, and headed out locking the door behind me.

When I got to Craig's job, I walked up to the desk with the food in my hand.

"How are you doing Mrs. Andrea?" the lady ask me. I smiled.

"I'm doing fine, and you?"

'I'm doing good, what can I help you with today?"

"Well, I was gonna give Craig lunch today. Since he asked me to, is he in the back?" I asked her, adjusting CJ on my hip.

"Yes ma'am, he's in the back, room #9 with the others. Go right ahead." she said smiling.

"Thanks!" I said walking to the back and knocking on the door.

"COME IN!" I heard a bunch of mean yell. I walked in and they just stared.

"Umm... where's Craig?"

"Who are you?" one guy asked. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"I'm his fiancé, and you are?" I said in a nice tone.

"damn, I didn't know Craig had such a fine wife..."

"Fiance!" I heard a familiar  voice yelled from the back and saw Craig stand up. "Hey baby." he said, coming up to me and kissing me. I kissed him back and then pulled away and whispered.

"Craig.." I said chuckling. "Who the hell are all these people?"

"Um, most of them are the same as me, some are yoga instructors, some are pool associates."

"ohhhh.." I said realizing. "Well, I brought you lunch. Chicken Alfredo, Potato wedges and a salad. You want a drink?"

"Um, sure, if you don't mind."

"I don't." I said smiling. "Mind holding him?"

"No problem. " he said, putting the food on the table and taking CJ.

"Alright, I'll be right back." I said, walking away.

CRAIG'S POV:

I watched as she walked away and so did everyone else in the room.