Chapter 30

Shifting myself in my sleep, I slightly opened my eyes just for the sun to dive into them again, I quickly turned my head towards the wall and opened them again. I felt myself on top of something, looking down, it was Craig's body. It was still unreal to me that we were not married as considered Husband and Wife. I wrapped my arms around his body and laid my head back on his chest, soon realizing I was naked, I giggled a little. After a few seconds, I felt Craig started moving. I lifted my head up just enough so our eyes met and we both smiled at each other.

"Morning." he said, smiling. I smiled right back, kissing his lips, not caring that we both had morning breath.

"Goodmorning." I chuckled and sat up, wrapping the sheet around my chest, only revealing my tone stomach.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good." I smiled. "You?"

"Amazing... Still can't believe I have my wife sitting right here." she said as he grazed his hands up and down my thighs. Giving me the goosebumps he had given me oh so many times. I giggled as I got up from the bed, noticing my legs sore, I grabbed onto the wall. "You alright?"

"Yeah... mhm." I lied. I couldn't feel my legs.

"Let me help you." he said, emerging from the bed, completely naked, just like me. "You tryna shower?" he asked. I nodded my head as I looked back up at him. He started laughing, picking me up and walking into the bathroom with me and sitting me on the countersink. "Look at us.." he said, wrapping his arms around me as I looked back into the mirror to see my hair was a mess, the curls I had were not fuzzy and untamable. We both chuckled at our appearance and then he let me go, going to the shower and turning it on and finding the perfect temperature, he picked me back up and put me in, him getting right behind me and letting me lean against him so I wouldn't fall.

"Craig.." I said in the mist of the silence.

"Yeah?"

"We're married." I smiled, slowly regaining the feeling in my legs and turning around to kiss him. "I can't believe it.. We're actually married." I said, glancing at my ring finger. "Where's my ring?"

"On the nightstand, babe." he chuckled.

"Oh, okay." I smiled. "What are we doing today?"

"Well, I wanted to go sight seeing, I mean, it is South Africa.. Or we could go surfing, or hiking.. Anything you want, just say the word." he smiled.

"You're so good to me, you know that?"

"Just because I love you." he said, pecking my lips. "Your bags are in the room, go put on a bikini."

"How'd you know I wanted to go surfing?"

"Because, I know you like the back of my hand." he said, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"You don't understand how much I love you.. Let's blow off the beach, I wanna spend today with you." I said as I jumped up and he caught me.

"In the shower?" he asked. I nodded my head as he turned around and pressed my body against the shower wall.

"No teasin' Craig." I demanded, making him chuckle as he slowly slid inside me. I dragged my lips across his.

For hours on end we were in that shower, it was beautiful. The sex we had never came to this, this was truly, breath taking.

Afterwards, we just stayed there.

We were wrapped in each other's arms as if we were sleep, but we weren't.