Chapter 18

The next day I got dressed for work in a dress like I did the day before, but in a different color and a different blazer and some wedges.

I walked into work humming, like usual and stopped once I stepped into my office.

"Oh, um, hello Mr. Westbrook."

"Hey, sorry if I startled you. The lady at the front desk let me in." he said, standing up.

"Oh, it's okay. Is there something you need?"

"Actually, there. is.. I need a suit." he said, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"May I ask what for?"

"It's a before the game meeting tonight." he said, scratching the back of his neck. "I know it's kinda late but I just remembered."

"Oh yeah!" I said, snapping my fingers. "You guys are playing against Miami Heat! My boyfriend is going for your team. I'm more of a Heat fan, no offense."

"Haha, none taken. I'll tell you what, you get me that suit, and I can get you and your boyfriend tickets to tonight's game."

"Omg! He'd love that!" I said excitedly and hugged him. "Well, let's get you fitted for that suit!" I said and dragged him into the fitting room.

A hour later it was all done.

"Alright Mr. Westbrook. Here's your suit." I said, smiling and handing it to him.

"Thank you, and here's your 2 tickets. Enjoy tonight's game." He said and smiled.

"Thank you very much!" I said, and let him out.

Til my lunch break I made appointments and had clients, then clocked out to get Craig and I some lunch.

After I walked passed the front lady at the desk I saw Craig talking to somebody but didn't pay any attention to it and ran up and kissed him for about 10 seconds.

"Hey baby!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Damn woman, what was that for?" he said chuckling.

"Guess what the BEST fiancé in the world got you today?"

"Hmmm, a stripper?" he said. I put my hand on my hip and looked at him. "Okay, not a stripper, um... I dunno, what?"

"Your fiancé got YOU tickets to see tonight's game! OKC vs. Miami Heat baby!" I said, hugging him again.

"YOU DID NOT! Did you really!? How!?"

"Well, Russell Westbrook came in this morning and needed a suit for the meeting before the game and he said if I got it for him he'd give me 2 tickets to the game because I might have mention how much you liked his team. Now, wanna give it up for the best fiancé in the world or nah?" I said chuckling.

"Ahh, come here!" he said, bringing me into a hug and kissing me. "I can't believe you did that!"

"It wasn't that hard, but ya know, I got the charm." I said, flipping my hair playfully. "Haha, I'm so sorry for interrupting your little conversation baby, here goes your lunch." I said, handing him a big BLT with extra B.

"Nah, it's cool. It's cool. Baby this is Jermaine, Jermaine, my fiancé Andrea." Craig said, introducing us.

"Hey, how are you?" I said, shaking his hand.

"Much better now that I saw you." He said, smiling.

"Jay if you don't chill I just might hit you man."

"Aye.." Jermaine said, throwing up his hands, "I know a beautiful girl when I see one."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I wifed her."