Chapter 31

The week in South Africa was beautiful, for the most part. I loved the scenery it had, the beaches, the sand, it was all so beautiful and I'd do it all over again. But, we were headed home today, I was dreading it, but happy to see my family.

I stood on the balcony taking in the view of the night time beach, even though it was more close to morning, it was beautiful. The sound of the water crashing against each other and the breeze was breath taking.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and kiss my neck softly. I smiled, continuing to look at the view before hearing him sleep.

"Come back to bed, babe.." he whispered in my ear as he caressed my stomach. I was only in one of his t-shirts and a pair of pink boyshorts.

I turned around, looking him in the eye and kissed him. I wasn't tryna have sex, I simply wanted to just kiss him. We had been having sex nonstop for a week, ya know, my vagina needed a break. "Baby.." I whispered, pulling away from the kiss. "You don't know how happy I am to call you my husband, ya know, I mean, 4 years ago we didn't even know each other existed, but look at us now.." I said, intertwining our fingers and looking at our wedding rings. "We're married." I smiled.

He smiled right back, kissing me against as he ran his hands down my ass slowly. "Come back to bed, baby.."

"Craig, let's take a break, okay? I don't wanna have sex tonight, can we look at the stars?" I asked. He smiled, walking onto the balcony with me.

"You want more kids?" I heard him ask as he kissed my shoulder and laid his chin into my neck softly.

"Yeah.." I admitted. "I just don't know if we're ready.."

"We're ready." he smiled. "I think so.." he kissed my cheek. "What you say?"

"I don't know baby... Give me a couple months. We just got married." 

"And?" he chuckled lightly. "Whenever you're ready, just pull me to bed, I'll do the rest." he whispered in my ear. Ugh, that was so damn attractive. A small moan escaped my lips as he said that. "Now, huh..?" he whispered as caressed my breast softly. I turned around, jumping in his arms.

"Once more for the road, baby." I whispered in his ear, softly biting on his ear. "Make love to me.." I whispered against his lips as he carried me to the bed. Coulda sworn I said I needed a break. Sigh. I never listened to myself.

He didn't waist any time as he pulled off my shirt and slid down my boyshorts, entering himself into me. He wasn't playing any of that teasing shit. He got straight to business.

"Baby... faster." I whimpered as I ran my hand down his abs. He obeyed me, going faster with each stroke. I wanted it rough, I think he knew.

"Who's is it?" he grunted into my ear, speeding up. I was left to say nothing because it felt so good. he went rougher inside me, making the bed squeak. "Answer me." he grunted louder.

"Yours baby." I moaned as I pulled him close to me and pecked his lips. "Yours.." I grunted. He smirked, pulling my body to the edge of the bed and forcefully thrusting into me faster and harder.
Shit! Craig.." I moaned as I grabbed onto the bedsheets. "Harder baby!" I shrieked, slamming my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes baby." he lightly demanded, going in harder, making the headboard hit against the wall. "You still want it harder?" he whispered into my ear.

"Please.." I whimpered. He grinded into me, sending my back into a arch immediately. "yes... yes... Craig!"

"You cum when I say you can." he said aggressively into my each, grabbing my hips and thrusting harder into me.

"Shit! Baby I can't!"

"Yes you can.." he whispered into my ear. "If I say you can." he grunted, thrusting into me faster, making the whole bed shake.

I couldn't hold it in much longer, it was driving me insane, I couldn't I grabbed onto his body, thinking that will help, but it just made it worst. I was oozing pre-cum, and he wasn't saying anything.

"CRAIG PLEASE!" I shrieked.

His strokes were rapid as we both began sweating. He whispered in my ear. "Cum." and I did just that, breathing heavily and panting like no tomorrow.

"Good girl.." he moaned as I felt him going faster, and he release right after me. He pulled out, just as tired and satisfied as I was. He picked me up, putting me under the covers and him doing the same. I climbed on top of him and laid my head in the crook of his neck as he rubbed my back. "Tired?"

"Lowkey.. but.." I said, sitting up and swallowing. I left him entering me again, grinding my hips onto his body. He forcefully grabbed onto my hips and held me tight. I removing his hands, intertwining our fingers and I sped up. "Only I can touch you." I moaned. I grabbed onto his shoulders and slid all the way up, then back down repeatedly, driving him insane.

"Fuck, Andrea.." he grunted. His beautiful and constant moans filled the room quickly as I rode him faster and harder, biting my bottom lip in the process. "Andrea! Shit.." he panted heavily.

"You can't cum unless I say you can." I smirked, just as he said. I started riding him slowly, looking him in the eyes the whole time. "Want me to go faster, you ask." I whispered.

"Baby, don't do this to me.." he moaned. I shook my head, still going slow.

"Want me to faster?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Ask." I demanded as I pressed my hands against his chest.

"Go faster, babe... please." he said, breaking. That's all I needed to hear, til I gave him what he wanted.

I rode him faster and harder, grabbing his face so he could look at me. "You love me?" I moaned.

"Yes.." he grunted. "I love you."

"Show me." I said, and immediately, he flipped us over and dove into me at a extreme speed. "Fuck, baby!" I shouted, and right when I was about to release he pulled out. Seconds later I felt his tongue exploring my insides, making me go insane. "Fuck!" I shouted, grabbing his hair as he looked up at me and continued his excessive flicks of his tongue. "Faster!" I shrieked. "Baby I-" I began saying, til he stopped and entered himself into me and finished his job, releasing automatically, me doing the same. I pulled the covers over us as he continued his fast strokes from his orgasm and then pulled out, laying there, panting.

____

"What time is it?" I asked after I woke up, Craig right beside me.

"7:20... Our flight leaves in 2 hours, we gotta get showered." he said, getting out of the bed and pulling on some boxers.

I struggled to get out the bed, but did, eventually. I pulled on a different pair of boyshorts and one of his t-shirts.

We both stood at the sink, brushing our teeth at the same time, spitting at the same time, and washing our faces at the same time. When I was finished, I brought his face to mine and kissed him like never before. "Thanks baby.." I whispered in his ear. he smirked, wrapped his arms around my waist and pecking my lips again.

"You're welcome."