Chapter 25

ANDREA'S POV:

I woke up again to Craig shaking me and instead of swinging at him, I just got out the bed reluctantly.

"You didn't sleep with me last night.." I said while walking to the bathroom.

"I know, you were just really tired so I slept downstairs. I didn't wanna wake you when I got in the bed."

"I don't care, sleep with me tonight.." I said, pulling him by his shirt to me.

"Alright, I will." he said and released himself from my grip. I wasn't going to work today, but I had some errands to run.

"Hey, I'm gonna put CJ in that daycare at the gym!" I yelled from the bathroom while doing my hair.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! You could just pick him up after work, right?"

"Yeah, that'll be fine." Craig said, sitting down. "You not going to work today?"

"Nah, I'm off, I gotta run some errands." I said, slipping on some skinny jeans, my J's, and a fitted t-shirt.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but heels.. I like when you were J's.. it looks..."

"attractive?" I asked, finishing his sentence.

"Very." he said smirking. "What all you gotta do?"

"Well.. I gotta pay some bills, CJ in daycare, do some more grocery shopping, bc SOMEBODY forgot some things, but that's okay, um, and dassit I think." I said, nodding my head.

"Ohhh, damn, ya know.. I don't think you know how attractive you look right now." he said, kissing my nose. "I really like it."

"Really? I just look casual."

"And you still stunt." he said. I giggled and patted his chest and walked to CJ's room to see him standing outside his crib. "How'd you get out your crib, man?" Craig said picking him up.

"JOOCE!" CJ yelled in baby talk.

"Craig... we might have to baby proof the apartment, what if he gets the door unlocked and tried walking down the stairs?!"

"You think we need to?"

"YEAH."

"Alright, we can do it this weekend." Craig said, changing CJ. "No wonder you're happy, you're dry." Craig said smiling.

"he is?"

"Yeah, completely dry."

"Well, yay?" I said confused. "Anyway, I gotta get him changed." I said, taking him from Craig.

After about 30 minutes later, I was out the door and Craig wasn't too far behind. First, to the gym to get CJ signed up. I walked in with CJ on my hip and walked into the room and saw a lot of cribs. This lady at the desk saw me and stood up.

"Hello there, I'm the nursey assistant,, Mrs. Hudson. You look familiar?.."

"Yeah, I'm in and out of here all the time. My fiancé's a physical therapist."

"Ahhh, yess." she said in a whisper, "Craig Crippen, now I know you. What may I help you with?"

"Well, I wanted to sign up my son for the daycare, it'd be a lot easier than driving back and forth to my mother's."

"Oh, alright then. We just need you to feel out this," she said, handing me some papers. "and hand it back to me and we'll go into my office.'

"Alright, thank you." I said smiling and walking out. I sat in a chair and began feeling out the papers, til I felt someone touching on my leg.

"CJ, c'mon lil man, I gotta fill this out."

"But I'm Troy..." they said. I jumped and looked their way.

"What do you want?" I growled and kept filling out the papers.

"Same thing I wanted 7 years ago, De."

"Don't call me that."

"Why? We aren't friends?"

"We haven't been so-called 'friends' since you raped me and got away with it, so just leave me alone."

"it wasn't rape so stop saying that."

"When someone tells you to 'STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME' I'd classify that as rape." I snapped back. "Ya know what, I don't wanna do this right now." I said, picking up CJ and leaving the clipboard with the papers and began walking towards the exit.

"De, listen to me."

"I don't need to listen to you. You took my innocence, I have nothing at all for you." I said through my gritted teeth. "Oooo, you're about to make me say some words in front of my son that I shouldn't be saying."

"Say em, and while we're saying things, I can also tell Craig about how you lost your v-card at 14."

"I DIDN'T LOSE IT YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!" I yelled, making people come out of rooms and such.

"Andrea, you're drawing a crowd. Nothing bad would have happened if you have just let me do it!" he said through gritted teeth.

"I'm happy now, I have a amazing fiancé, amazing job, and a amazing son. I thought your ass was outta my life, why do you keep popping up. WHY?!"

"because NOW I'm considered a sexual predator."

"BECAUSE YOU ARE!" I yelled again and then noticed Craig walking up from behind me and CJ start crying reaching for him. "Why do you keep doing this.." I whispered as a couple tears flowed from my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" Craig asked while taking CJ and in the same wrath I said yes and Troy said no. "Baby I gotta go, I'll see you when you get home." I said, walking away and taking CJ.

CRAIG'S POV:

"Listen, I don't know you too well but within a day you're tried to holla at my fiancé and now she's crying, I don't know what you did, but stay away from her, me, and my son. Got it?" I said in a serious voice.

The rest of the day was hell as this nigga was smirking at me and shit. I just wanted to punch him in the neck, but I couldn't fight while I was at work.

When I got home, I was alone, didn't bring no homies today because I needed to talk to Drea. Walking in, I heard slow sad music playing in the living room as Drea said there, drinking what seemed to be hot chocolate. I put my keys down and sat beside her.

"De, what was that all about today?"

"I gotta tell you something.." she said, looking inside her cup.

"I wasn't a virgin when met you.." she said. I was mad, but I was willing to hear her out.

"Why'd you keep it from me?"

"Because I didn't give it up, it was taken.." she whispered.

"You mean.."

"I was raped when I was 14 and the person that did it was found not guilty but he's listed a sexual predator. I was 14 and he was 17 and at the time I liked him but he tried to force me to do things I didn't want to, like sex, and I wasn't ready, but he didn't care and I kept telling him to stop and he.." he said and started crying. "and he didn't... afterwards, I pulled up my pants and walked home and cried for 2 days til my parents knew something was wrong so I had to tell them and court and all of it and now he's back.." she said crying some more. "I thought I didn't have to deal with it anymore but he's popping up again!" she yelled through her tears.

"It was Troy..?" I said pissed off. "Troy raped you?" I said standing up.

"Sit down, Craig. they can't do anything about it now, the case is over 7 years old now.." she said, pulling me back down. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but-"

"You don't have to explain to me why you didn't tell me you were raped De, I wouldn't expect any female to want to talk about something like that." I said, hugging her. "But you know you're safe with me, right?"

"Yeah, that's why I love you so much." she responded. I simplly kissed her forehead and thought about the many ways I was gonna beat Troy's ass.