Chapter 29

~2 months later~

Andrea's POV

I felt like the wedding was so close that I could touch it and it made me nervous and happy at the same time. Craig and I were gonna do a dance to Music for Love by Mario after walking intothe reception hall. And we still didn't really know what song we were walking in too, nor the song we were gonna do our first dance to officially, we were still thinking.

Right now we had just left the venue we were getting married at after practicing for about 2 hours, CJ was cranky and tired, he fell asleep in the car on the way home.

"I got CJ." Craig said after we walked in and lightly closed the door. He walked up to CJ's room and put him in his bedcrib and then came out to see me undressing. "Hey there.." he smirked.

"Hola." I said smiling. "Why you lookin' at me as if you never seen me naked before." I chuckled.

"Because you still got a amazing body no matter how many times I've seen you naked." he said, walking over to the side of the bed I was sitting on as I slipping on some sweats. "You gotta work tomorrow?"

"Yeah.. But I get off early. You?"

"Yeah, I'll take CJ in to daycare, don't worry about it."

"Thank you." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Well, what time is it?"

"5:26"

"What you wanna do?"

"You."

"Craig please." I chuckled. "I'm not in the mood tonight.."

"How come?" He said, sitting closer to me.

"I feel bloated."

"Ugh, not that bitter troll again." he said standing up. I chuckled as I stood up too.

"No, I just got off a couple days ago."

"You pregnant?"

"Not when I just got off a couple days ago." I repeated. "Why?"

"No reason.."

"I'm thinkin' bout getting put on birth control after the wedding..."

"Why? You don't want no more kids?"

"I mean, no now. I'm only 20.."

"And?"

"And I just don't want another kid for a while.." I said, walking downstairs.

"You mad?"

"No." I chuckled. "I'm just getting something to drink." I said, walking into the kitchen as grabbing a smoothie. "What you wanna do?"

"We could work on the dance..?"

"Nah, we know that thing inside out, and everything, and I'm very happy you agreed to do it." I said, pecking his lips. "Thank you."

"No problem, anything for my future wife." he said, holding my waist.

"Stop it, you're making me horny."

"Ohh, haven't heard that in about 2 months."

"Which was the last time we had sex."

"Yeah.. I just haven't been up to it in a while..."

"How come?"

"I don't know, I just don't wanna have sex til we get married I guess..."

"Why not?" he said, raising his eyebrow.