Chapter 16

Andrea buried her head in my chest and just cried for what seemed like forever. I didn't know what to do. At first, I didn't know what to do about her being pregnant, but now I was actually happy; and now, it's gone.

5 minutes later she lifted up her head and began wiping her tears.

"You aren't.. You aren't saying anything.." she said between her light sobs. "I'm sorry, Craig.. I don't know what happened.."

"It's not your fault..." I finally said. "It's okay.. it not your fault... We can make another baby, but this time, let's make sure we're ready.." I said smiling.

"How can you smile at a time like this, Craig!?" she yelled, standing up. "I just lost our child! And you're telling me we can make another one when we're ready!? So you weren't ready!?"

"No! That's not what I meant. I mean-"

"I don't care what you meant right now.." she snapped back and started walking downstairs. "I don't care!"

"Andrea we both know you care! Stop acting like this!"

"Acting like what?! Mad? Upset? Sad? Craig, I just lost our child and you're telling me to stop being mad!? Of course I'm mad!"

"I'm mad too!" I shouted at her. "Yes, I'm mad! No, I'm not showing it but yes I'm mad and I'm upset!"

"THEN SHOW IT! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SHOW THAT YOU'RE ANGRY!" she yelled back at me and picked up a wooden spoon and pointed it at me. "I SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE PERSON YOU SHOW YOUR FEELINGS WITH! WE LOSE OUR CHILD AND YOU'RE TELLING ME IT'S OKAY!?"

"Andrea, put the damn spoon down!"

"Stop fucking telling me what to do! Stop it! I'm tried of your doing that! Andrea stop this, Andrea don't do that, Andrea fix this! Andrea is getting pretty fucking tired of your shit!" she yelled at me coming real close to hitting me with that spoon.

"Then why the hell is Andrea with me!? Huh, Drea? Why are you with me with you're tired of me telling you to do things?! You tell me to do shit all the time and you don't see me overreacting!"

"BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT! And why am I with you!?" she yelled poking me in the chest with the spoon. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOUR ASS CRAIG! THAT'S WHY! I LOVE YOU HALF TO DEATH, THAT'S WHY I'M WITH YOU! WE HAVE A SON TOGETHER! THAT'S WHY I'M WITH YOU! I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" she screamed, crying. "That's why I'm fucking with your bitchass.." she whispered. "Maybe I should leave. Maybe I really should.. Since I'm with you for no reason, huh?' she growled at me, slamming the spoon down. I watched it break and looked back at her. She ran half way up the stairs before turning around. "IF YOU FOLLOW ME I'M THROWING SOMETHING AT YOUR ASS!" she yelled. I took that as a threat and followed her to our room and then she threw a lamp at me. I ducked it real quick and grabbed her.

"STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, trying to shake some sense into her.

"Craig, let me go and I'm kneeing you in your dick and I'll make sure you're not able to produce no type of sperm now let me the fuck go!" she yelled and slammed me against the wall. I did the same but Andrea wasn't the type to freak out if I did that. She kneed me in the crotch and went back into the room and grabbed a duffle bag and started putting clothes in it. I got up and grabbed the bag and threw it downstairs.

"You're not fucking going anywhere!" I yelled at her again.

"You're not going to stop me!" She yelled back and ran halfway downstairs before I grabbed her, she threw a vase at me and slid down the stairs, sending me with her.

This was by far the most heated argument we'd ever had. As we wrestled around the living I finally pinned her down on the floor in front of the t.v.