Chapter 32

I was definitely happy to be back in the states, and more than anything happy to get to see my baby again.

Craig said he had a surprise for me, and while we were driving back to the apartment, he made me wear a blindfold over my eyes. It was so irritating, I couldn't even listen to my music.

"Why am I wearing this damn thing, Craig?" I groaned as I sat back into the seat. We had been driving for damn near a hour and my irritation was increasing greatly.

"You'll love it babe, I promise." I heard him say as he laid a hand on my thigh.

"Ugh, you better be happy I love you." I groaned, folding my arms. I heard his faint chuckles as I felt him turn right.

"Love you too." he chuckled again.

We drove for another, seemed like forever, til I felt the car come to the stop and heard Craig's door open and close. Seconds later, my door opened. "Alright, take my hand, babe."

"Yeah, like I know where the fuck it is because of this blindfold." I mumbled. He took my hand, pulling me out the car and closing the car door behind me.

I heard unlocking the door to our apartment, tuh, he think I can't hear? He slowly pushed me inside, hands on my waist and abruptly stopped me. "You can take it off now." he whispered into my ear.

"Finally." I chuckled before trying to untie it. "Babe, can you untie it. You tied it too tight." I pouted. I hear him laugh as he planted a kiss on my cheek and removed the blindfold.

I blinked a few times before regaining my sight and tucking my hair behind my ear.

Goodness, we were in this BEAUTIFUL house. I mean, it was completely furnished, furnished with all the things that was at our apartment, that it. I took in the site of the living room, realizing some of the things were ours, and some were new.

"Babe.." I said, turning around. "Baby..." I repeated.

"yes?" he smiled.

"Did you buy this house for us?"

"I sure did." he smiled, pulling me close to him by my waist. "Just for you."

"Babe.." I said, as hot tears found their way flowing down my cheek. "I can't believe you did this for me.." I said, wiping away the tears.

"I did it because I love you babe." he said, pecking my lips and pulling away. "Wanna see the kitchen?" he asked.

I smiled, taking his hand. "Lead the way." I said, being pulled by him. We walked into the kitchen and I was automatically scared half to death by the amount of "SURPRISE" I heard from my family, friends, and a few people from my job. Along with Chres, Jacob, Ray, and a various amount of Craig's friends standing around the kitchen. Then, I saw CJ wobbling his way through the crowd.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" he shrieked. I immediately picked him up, kissing his cheeks and hugging him. "I MISS YOU!"

"I missed you too baby." I said, kissing his forehead.

After everything got settled down, Craig as I sat at the island happily, intertwining our fingers and talking to our friends.

"So, how was it? I heard South Africa was racist as hell!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Well, it might be, but we didn't go to those parts. We went hiking and then walked the beach. it's beautiful over there." I smiled, rubbing my thumb against Craig's hand. I felt him lay his hand in-between my leg, squeezing my inner thigh. "So you guys helped with all of this?" I smiled.